Chapter 16

-Brandon Pov -
Someone took my baby and my sister I put this on god ima fuck somebody if they got a strach on thier face ima fuck some shit up. I look at my dad his green eyes are now black and he is not james he is yayo and you don't wanna fuck with him. King looked like he wanted to fuck up the world.

Yayo: call the squad

King called the the squad and there was here 5 min flat when it comes to her she like a sister shit get real. We cut our squad down to like 20 people cause them other niggas slipping.

Big J: How df I got to kill over my lil sister

Brandon:We don't know yet but lets get a plan

We talked about it and got a plan going. We got them bangers and We were on our way. We got to an old warehouse . We said our prays and busted in the door.

-Kayla Pov -
King and Brandon left to go to the trap. I heard a knock on the door and Trey started crying so I picked him and answered the door and black took over. I woke up to Trey crying I grab him and he instantly stopped crying.

???:see you woke up

Me:And you are

???:you don't remember me

Me:Steve

Steve:you remember me baby

Me:nigga please im not your baby

This nigga slap me he better be lucky I got a baby cause he would have got it.

Steve: see I told you was mine and always will be mine

Me:you go get yours

He kiss me with them crunchy ass lips he kiss so nasty. Then I heard a door being busted in and gun shots going off. Steve ran out then the shots and foot steps now getting closer the door flew open and I saw king I never been so damn happy to see him.

King:you okay

Me:ya but when I get home remind me to brush my teeth

King:he kiss you

Me:yeap

I grab Trey and We walked out and saw everybody dead We went to the van and I was so happy to see big j he so funny.

Big j:im so happy to see your lemon head ass

Me: fuck you

Big j: give me a place and a time

King: BIG J he yelled

My dad came and he burned the warehouse down We drove off to the trap everybody went there ways I gave my dad and Brandon a hug and gave Trey a kiss. I went home took a shower and brush my teeth and went to sleep with king on my mind.