Chapter 5

By the time I was finished telling him everything I was in tears. Jay held me as I cried. I cried till my head begun to hurt I cried till I felt as if I couldn't cry again. I held it in for so long it was time for me to let it out . And I did Jay just sooth me , telling me its going to be OK and to let it all out. By the time I was done it was passed seven and Jay shirt was soaked. I sniffed wiping my swollen red eyes.

" I'm sorry about your shirt" I said looking at it. He chuckled " Its cool ma, are you ok?" he asked looking at me full of concern.  I nodded my head yes. And honestly I was OK even tho there was a crazy ass rapist out to get me I felt like as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders. " you have to tell someone about this" he spoke after a minute of silence . " I know. but right now I just want to sleep my head is killing me. " I mumbled laying down on his bed getting comfortable. " I'll call your sister and tell her you staying a night and that you won't make it to school in the morning ." was all I heard before falling asleep..

When I woke up my headache was gone but I was extremely hungry. I sat up slowly stretching. I noticed my shoes were off and a blanket was pulled over me. I got up and went to the bathroom I looked a hot mess. I quickly splashed water over my face and brushed my hair . I went back to my phone and check to see that it was 10:51 . I made my way downstairs " finally you're awake" Jay said walking over to me. I gave him a small smile

"How are you feeling ?" he asked once we was sitting at the bar eating take out. " better now.." I said looking at him. " he can't hurt you" "huh?" I asked lost " Him he can't hurt you. I called around and found out that he is in a Looney house max security " he said and I sighed in relief . " Thank you" I said to Jay once we were back upstairs in his room cuddled up on the bed watching love and basketball . " for what ?" he asked looking at me. "for being here for me." he smiled "I mean what are boyfriends for. its my job to be there for my woman" I smiled then it hit me what he said.

"wait boy" I was cut off by the softest juiciest lips touching mimes. our mouth and tongue moved in sync. He broke the kiss that lasted for what felt like hours. "yes boyfriend , me, yours, no question asked" he said making me laughed I pushed him. "Whatever boyfriend!" he laughed " you ain't funny." he said frowning. " But you was laughing tho soooooo eat that apple" I said smartly He looked confused " no I don't wanna eat the apple wait when we start talking about fruits" he asked scratching his head. I laughed then kissed him " its OK to be a little slow baby " I said patting his head he glared at me . I couldn't help but laugh.

Days Have Past, Then So Have Weeks And Even Months.

Its been 5 months since the accident occurred me and Jay are till going strong I honestly think I love him. He already told me he loved me last week but I couldn't bring myself to actually say it back . I might be stupid for not doing it but I couldn't. but I will tonight . He is taking me out on a romantic date. He told me to pack some extra clothes cause we are gonna stay there for a few days. " Soooooo guess what !!!!!" Riah asked excitedly plopping down on my bed as I packed a duffle bag with everything I'm going to need.

I looked at her "What?" she beamed then handed me a stick . I looked at it and it said positive. I frozed " you gotta be kidding me! wait when did you even have sex !" I yelled " chill out and two months ago. " Tony and her has been dating the same amount of time me and Jay has been dating. " Do brighty know?" I asked pulling off my robe and sliding On the deep blue strapless low neck mid thigh dress. " No. I just found out" she said watching me get ready. " What's wrong?" I asked her . " I think Tony is cheating on me.." she said sniffling " Whaat!?" I asked angry......