Chapter 3

I kept thinking about what she said and Jay being quiet wasn't making it any better. " Pull over " I said he glanced at me. "huh?" he asked . "I said pull over!" he pulled the car over I got out cause i was in need of some fresh air.

" what's wrong with you ?" he asked I faced him. " What's wrong with me?" I questioned " Jay you ain't said not one word since we left the beach. what's wrong with you is what I should be asking" I continued . he just looked at me " nothing wrong with me and you ain't my girl so I don't have to explain nothing to you" he barked. I winced a little cause his words did hurt.

I nodded my head " yeah you right . just take me home " I said getting back in the car. " gladly" he spoke coldly as he got in and sped off. I looked out the window the whole time avoiding his stare. - I Can't Believe Him. But He Was Right Im Not His Girl. He Ain't Have To Say It Like That Tho . - I thought as the car stopped. I instantly hopped out not waiting for him to cut the car off. I walked towards the door.

"Veronica wait" he said grabbing my swinging hand pulling me to a stop. I spun around . " What you want ?" I asked taking my hand back ." I shouldn't have talked to you like that" " oh no shit sherlock. I was only trying to help you with whatever was wrong with you but you just had to blow up on me. " I said with an attitude.  " Veronica I" " I'm not finished and then you have the audacity to throw in my face that im not your girl so you don't have to explain nothing to me well  i fucking know that Jay. I was only" " ShutUpp !" he yelled cutting me off in mid sentence.

I went quiet . " Thank you ! now let me explain please " he said looking at me. I folded my arms across my chest. "Don't ever tell me to shutupp and I don't want your explanation what's said is said so " Jay rolled his eyes. " You so damn stubborn woman I can't even talked to you without you cutting me off." " Oh yeah looks who's talking. I don't even know why I'm even talking to you right now. " I said my blood boiling. " I agree I'll see you to tomorrow. " he said coldly . I scoffed and rolled my eyes " oh don't count on it" I resorted storming into the house. " he have some nerves !! " i yelled to myself going to my room and flopping down on the bed. " Jesus what crawled up your butt and won't come out?" my sister asked poking her head in my room with a confused Tony behind her. "Oh nothing at all love go back to doing whatever your doing " I said with a fake smile. Riah looked me over nodded then left closing the door after her. I played back on the bed replaying tonight events. I got mad all over again. I stripped my clothing and took a long shower and changed into some clothes and layed down. I was exhausted so I went straight to sleep when my head hit the pillow.

My Alarm clocked blared jolting me out of my sleep. I sat up and stretched. Dragging myself to the bathroom I took a shower and out on some clothes. which where skinny jeans chucks and a hoodie and my hair in a ponytail . brushing my teeth and doing the rest of the hygiene thing. I went downstairs . I heard laughing comming from the kitchen . I walked in and it stopped. " By all means don't stop cause I came in" I said not looking up . when I finally did I frozed. " why you here ?" I asked Jay. " don't worry about I ain't here for you" he snapped . " never said you was" I snapped back. " whoooa what happen between y'all ?" Tony asked " ask your impossible thickhead ass friend " I said grabbing some tea and a apple and leaving. " where you going ?" my sister asked. " to school" was all I said before putting my beats on and blasting the music. so I couldn't hear nothing . I got to school quicker then I thought. I hurried to class and begin working forgetting that I have to sit next to him.

My Day Couldnt Get Any Worst....