part 3

You looked up and over at Murdoc, and stared at his profile. You couldn't really tell beneath his bandana, but it seemed like he had a pretty sharp jawline. He had high cheek bones, and a broken look to kind of throw off the pretty boy look. But, it did make him look rugged. Which you admittedly found madly attractive. You could feel your face heat up as you examined his profile longer, and you quickly twisted your head back ahead of you towards the windshield. "Ya not hungry now or something?" He asked, seemingly annoyed as he shot your half eaten burger and cold glare. You shrugged and tried to hide your pink cheeks by looking out of the window. "Cat gotcha tongue?" He chuckled. You sighed a bit and looked down at the road. The yellow dashed lines were blended together due to how fast Murdoc was driving. "Could you maybe slow down a bit?" You questioned, tucking a stray strand of your (h/c) behind your ear. He groaned and listened to you, bringing the car back down to the legal speed. You slouched back in your seat and your bun bumped against it. You cursed under your breath and finally let your (h/l) hair down. You ruffled it a bit to make it look neater, and parted it to one side. "Great," he began, his cheekbones raising up, indicating that he was grinning. "Now yah really don't look like a mum. Exactly how old are you, anyway? Above 18, I'd imagine."

You cleared your throat and looked back over at him, your cheeks finally not nearly as pink. "Yeah, I'm 27 now." He nodded and narrowed his eyes. "That's good to know... do ya like to drink?" You thought for a moment and then nodded. "Yeah I guess. Only really the stronger stuff, like rum or vodka. Rarely ever, though."

"That's good. I might want to stop over at a bar and park in the lot for the night. Go get wasted and then crash in 'ere. The seats go back and uh, there is a back. Feel free to either come in or stay 'ere and rest."

You stretched your arms a little and took a deep breath in through your nose. "Well, today has been a pretty huge shit storm. Maybe a few drinks won't hurt. I'm not hoping to get black out drunk or anything crazy, though." He nodded and then snickered. "I'm only looking to take a few shots." You rolled your eyes and smirked. "Wow, Murdoc. Such a bad boy. It's almost like you didn't just shoot some guy in the fucking knee." He rolled his eyes.

"I shot him in the shin, get it right, luv."
"Tomato tomatoe, potato potatoe."
"There is a pretty huge difference, I'm not enough of a son of a dick ta' shoot someone's knee. Unless they've done me wrong,"

You cocked and eyebrow and rested your chin on the top of your hands. "Hm? Have you before?" He chuckled and let go of the wheel with one hand. He leaned back into his seat and placed his free elbow behind him on the shoulder rest. "I've shot a few people in a few different places. I've done my deeds." Your smirk slowly faded when his words sunk in. "Have... you ever been to jail?"

"'Course I have, luv!" He chuckled, "and I'm not trying ta' go back." The way he was answering so casually made you nervous. You felt like you could trust him since he hadn't done anything to physically harm you yet; but then again, he had literally just ruined your life. "Ah, I gotcha." He simply responded with a grunt. You moved your body around and placed your right elbow on the door frame. You propped your head up with your hand, and watched again as the dashed yellow lines began to slowly merge bsck into a single continuous line.

"It's gonna be getting dark soon, I'll probably be going to that bar I mentioned. You're coming in, right?" You sighed and glanced over at him. "Of course. What's the worse that could happen?"

After about 10 more minutes of driving, Murdoc finally got off of the highway. He turned into a decent sized parking lot to a bar and pulled into an open spot not too far from the front. "Here," he took off his jacket and tossed it to you, "put this on so you don't look like a nerd." He teased, tightening his bandana. You smiled softly in return and shook your head. You unbuckled your seat belt, put on his oversized leather jacket, and zipped it up. "Now eh, let's just be in and out after a few shots." He seemed a bit anxious, but you didn't want to ask why. You could only tell that whatever had him worked up would make you even more upset. You unlocked your door and stepped out. The cold wind hit your neck, and you popped the collar of his jacket.

I could leave now, I could go in there and tell someone... anyone... that I'm kidnapped. That Murdoc literally just almost killed my boss, your train of thoughts stopped when you heard Murdocs door slam shut. He looked over at you, and tucked his hands into his pockets. The two of you walked to the front of his car and paused for a moment. His arms were muscular, and he had tattoos. You felt your cheeks heat up again, and you quickly covered them.

"You cold, luv?"
"Yeah... uh... yeah."
"It's warmer inside, let's get goin'."