Maybe Someday - Niall

Spring... London was always beautiful this time of year.... I would know.... i’ve lived here since the x factor... but sitting out on my porch, drinking tea at the wee hours of the morning was the best.. the only quiet I got... and this morning was no different. Birds, and a little traffic.. and Big Ben going off at 6 AM.... the air was crisp, with a slight bite to it still, but comfortable enough to be in my joggers, a white t-shirt, and a hoodie, with me high tops on...

But the best part of my early mornings, was being up to watch my neighbor getting ready for work thru her window across the way. Vanessa... brown hair.... flowing just past her shoulder.. thick long strands of hair i was dying to run my fingers thru. Hazel eyes that sometimes when they caught light, either indoors or outdoors shone like stars sprinkling across a night sky... what i wouldn’t give to stare into them for only a moment...

Sure i was Niall Horan, i could get any girl I wanted.... any girl, but that girl... why? because I was too chicken shit to say anything to her. All I could do was watch her from afar like some creepy peeping tom... because i didn’t even have the guts to say hello when she stepped out. I mean.. how do you say good morning.... I’ve dreamt of you and i get getting married and having we lil leprechauns with Australian accents...

I sighed and took a sip  of my tea... letting honey drip off my spoon into my cup. Aussie.. Nessie the Aussie, with the great legs. it’s all i knew... and I only knew her name because i’ve heard her friend shout it from her window. and i’ve heard her ramble on her phone.. so i definitely knew she was Australian. I took a bite of some fruit, watching her brush thru her hair and couldn’t help but wish i was there with her, brushing it for her, and standing in my sleeper bottoms and shirt less, after a night of making love....

Ughh get ahold of yourself Niall! I shook it off and continued eating my breakfast. I was about to give up and go inside, till she stepped out on her balcony, with her tea cup in hand. She paused and smiled at me, waving her fingers at me. All I could do was nod.... hmm 6 weeks into our relationship and she waves and I nod.... yeah I know it’s not really a relationship, but in my head we were getting there...... She stood out there for a minute, then headed back inside.... SO close... I was so close to not being a wuss....... Maybe Someday......