Keep Dreaming - Vanessa

Gosh he’s so dang pretty... every morning.. same cup of tea and monstrous amount of food in front of him... Yeah yeah.. keep dreaming.... Niall Horan.. like YOU?! god stop dreaming... What is wrong with me today.. he just nodded his head at me.... like acknowledged my presence.... he acknowledged my entire existence.... i didn’t even know that was possible. I sighed and went inside, trying not to dribble into goo as i walked.. I never knew blue eyes could be so blue... till i saw his..... like tiny oceans.... and not just any ocean, but like Maldive islands ocean... with this hint of a sparkle... and when he gets upset they turn this deep coral blue...... one that also resembles the look of lust in his eyes....

He’d changed a lot recently.... going from keep to himself Horan to new girl every few days Horan... which I didn’t mind as long as he continued to leave his blinds open.. creeper? possibly, but he was this beautiful creature.... muscles for days, and this pale skin I wanted to touch and feel under the stroke of my fingertips... and I swear somedays when he’s doing.. well whoever it is he’s doing he’s staring right at me... while I sit in the dark and stare at him.... Geez I needed a life.. but I swear it was like he was burning holes thru my walls, almost as if he was thinking of me when he did it...

But that couldn’t have been true.... he barely knew me.. and I knew there was no way he was thinking of me during that, but my god the girls never left complaining, but they never stayed either..... and I enjoyed the few moments after she left.. him walking about in his underwear, lights on this time.... my goodness...... his back muscles were something else.... almost as if he lifted weights everyday....

But anyways back to the morning at hand. I decided to get in a quick coffee stop, then headed to the lobby of my building to leave for work.... God please show me a sign.. anything..... As I exited my building he was leaving his and once again.. our eyes locked momentarily, before we both headed off in separate directions... yeah right... keep dreaming Vanessa.