Chapter 6 - Changes (Harry Styles)

I saw the same green eyes that I did 10 years ago. His eyes were as green as ever, he stared at me and smiled. He had two dimples on his cheeks, and his smooth, silky curly hair. He asked me 'do I know you', I wanted to say yes, but I just couldn't I couldn't speak, this had never happened before. I breathed slowly and said 'yes', he looked confused but then smiled. He asked me 'if I was that girl who bumped into I'm at the start of secondary school?' I answered yes, my cheeks went bright red. He looked so hot, it's like I knew him and I loved him. I needed to start a conversation off, because it was getting awkward with me looking at him blankly.

I asked him how he was, he gave a short reply of yeah he's fine. He asked me if I wanted to come round and have tea or something. I knew this was a bad idea going round his house, I knew anything could happen. I tried to look confident and answered yeah. He took me round his house, his house looked modern and nice. We had so much fun, we talked and talked and talked. At the end he asked if I wanted to sleep round because the hotel I was living in was faraway and it was dangerous for me to walk home by my self.

I was so tired that I went to sleep on his couch. A few minutes later he picked me up and whispered I'm so glad you came, he carefully put me in his bed and wrapped the duvet over me. I knew things were going to heat up between me and him. I liked him even though I didn't know him that well, it felt like me and him have been best friends forever. I thought about him and his curly hair and green eyes. I wanted to ask him about why he left school and never turned up again...