Chapter 1 - Changes (Harry Styles)

I'm an ordinary girl called Darcy Jones. I live with my mum and older brother called Matthew. My mum gave me this diary to write my feelings and emotions about secondary school. I've never seemed to like school. I think it's the fact that I'm fat, and everyone in my class teases me and calls me names. I wasn't always fat, it's when my dad left I became depressed and that made me overweight. Whenever people say something about my weight, I just eat more and more. Eating is the only thing that makes me happy.

I whined into my pillow, as my mum poked me to get up for school. This is not the way I wanted to start a Monday morning. I slowly put my clothes on, looking at my self in the mirror, thinking how ugly I looked with my straight dark hair tied back, and my grey skirt just under knee length. I closed my eyes and hoped that the school didn't have any uncomfortable chairs or teachers that rag on about useless stuff like algebra.

Mum drove me to school, as I was already running late. After 15 minutes we reached outside the school building. I told mum to just drop me of here as I didn't want anyone to see my mum, as she was fat, spotty and depressed like me. She stared at me looking directly in my eyes and gave a big speech about how she wants me to do well, and not to listen to anyone if they call me fat. I hate it when my mum does that. Every time I start a new year or school, she says the same thing over and over again. I told her I was already getting late so she needed to finish of her speech, she kissed me goodbye, and wished me luck for the new school.

As I walked in the school, I saw all the girls already in their groups, and most of the boys either playing football or talking about football. I held my breath and shut my eyes and slowly took a few steps until I walked into a curled hair, green eyed boy, named Harry Styles...