Dust X Swapfell

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VEIWS VOTES AND COMMENTS
------------------

Dust walked quickly to school making sure he wouldn't be late. Swapfell was already there when Dust arrived "Hey Dusty~"

Dust walked up to him with a light blush "h-hi" Dust continued walking. Swapfell pulled him back by his bag "where do you think you going?"

Dust squeaked "I don't want to be late for class" he tried to walk away. Swapfell let out a sigh "Aww you're no fun" he paused and pulled Dust closer "why not skip and come and have some fun with me~"

Dust blush darkened "n-no"
Swapfell picked him up "Aww please Dusty"

Dust tried to squirm free. Another student walked over to the two skeletons. The white dog monster looked at the too "are you ok?"
Dust panicked "y-yes!" He paused "n-no I'm not"

Swapfell held tightly onto Dust "we are fine" suddenly the bell rang. Dust escaped and ran into the school.

"Dust wait!" Swapfell ran after him. He soon spotted Dust but he was lost in the crowd.

***

It was the end of school. Swapfell had finally found Dust at his locker "Dust"

Dust jumped slightly and spun around. "Dust I'm sorry" Swapfell walked towards him. Dust backed up against the lockers. "Dusty please" Swapfell walked closer. Dust blinked with tears in his eyes and ran past Swapfell.

He stood in silence watching Dust run down the hall. Swapfell sighed and leaned against the lockers. This was pointless.

***

Dust hid behind the school holding his books tightly to his chest. He sat down leaning against the building small tears running down his cheeks.

An ash grey fuzzy monster with two black horns "you're in my spot" he snarled. Dust stood up "s-sorry"

The grey monster clicked his fingers. Two more grey monsters with smaller horns walked up behind him "let's show this kid what we do to trespassers"

One of them grabbed Dust's bag and threw it away the other pushed him to the ground. Dust's glasses fell off. Dust smirked "you made a mista-" he was cut off as the monster with the larger horns kicked him in the ribs.

Dust cried out in pain and curled up into a ball. The other monster continued to kick him. Tears ran down Dust's face as he cried out for help.

Swapfell was near by when he heard his cries. He ran to the back of the school. One of the monsters saw him "run its the school rapist!" The three monsters ran away laughing.

Swapfell saw Dust on the ground "D-dusty?" Dust looked at him with fear his glasses next to him. Swapfell ran over to him "Dust I'm sorry!" Swapfell picked him up. Dust clung tightly to Swapfell in silence.

Swapfell picked up Dust's glasses.
Dust put them on and rested his head in silence "Dusty?" Dust turned his head and looked at Swapfell "if you ever see them again tell me and I will make them regret hurting my Dusty"