{3}

Khonjin had blacked out.

He looked around, rubbing his eyes to clear up his blurred vision. The first thing he saw was water all over the ground, then his broken mirror, and immediately, he remembered what happened.

He sat up in a panicked manner, looking around, until a hand rested on his shoulder, making him yelp with surprise. His gaze followed from the hand, up to a shoulder, then at a face. He looked oddly at Pent, never really having a chance to look at his features until now. The man had pale skin, somewhat a sickly pale as though he hadn't eaten in a while. Smack gave him stuff to eat, right? His eyes looked dull and sad, dark bags under them. Khonjin noticed Penr looked just like him, but. . .

More broken.

Pent looked at him a bit awkwardly, removing his hand, though it lingered next to his arm for a second, until he dropped it back down. He wasn't sure what to say to the male, but fumbled for words anyways.

"Are you okay?"

Khonjin shrugged, raising his arms in the air swiftly with a small "pop", making Pent flinch. He raised an eyebrow at him, huffing,

" I'm just stretching, dude. Chill."

He rested his arms back down and looked around, sighing, "pulling people out of my sink is tiring."

"You've done it before?" Pent asked suspiciously, eyes wide. Khonjin looked at him for a moment, then shrugged, grinning.

"Yeah, lots of times."

Immedietly, a look of panic spread across Pent's face and he shot up, "Oh, fuck. Oh my Supermental- what have you don-!"

"I'm kidding! Im kidding!" Khonjin yelped, waving his hands out in defense, "jeeeez, learn to take a joke, you baby!"

Pent paused, looking down at him, then coughed awkwardly and looked away. "Right. Right. I knew that."

A scoff came from the shorter male, and he held one hand out to Pent, "Help me up, you baby. Lets go use my awesome powers!"