{2}

Where's that eaaring wearing prick when you need him?

Khonjin couldn't sleep that night, though that wasn't any different to how he was before seeing Pent. That was his name, right?

He stared up at the ceiling, hands folded on his stomach as he listened to his own steady breathing, and water running, which he'd assumed was the rain. He felt his eyes beginning to slip shut, much to his relief, until he heard a crash from the bathroom.

Khonjin sat up in his bed, jumping slightly before tossing aside his blanket. What the fuck? The redhead stood and groggily made his way over to the bathroom. As soon as he opened the door, he noticed the mirror was broken. Broken glass layed on the ground as though they'd fallen a while ago, but the sound was only a few seconds ago. He groaned and started to pick up glass, gasping when he heard a "hey!" From the sink.

He rolled his eyes and stood up straight, looking into the sink full of water. Pent glared back up at him, furious. 

"What do you want?" Was all Khonjin thouht of to say, raising an eyebrow and setting the mirror bits on the counter before leaning over the sink to look at Pent.

"I want you to let me out."

A laugh. The shorter male snickered, crossing his arms, "never!"

Pent only whined as if he were a child, eyes narrowed impatiently, "why not!?"

". . .because i dont know how."

That came as a shock to Pent. He looked surprised for a second, then he looked angry once again. "What the fuck! You have my powers, and dont even know how to use them? What was smack thinking!?"

He took a deep breath, then looked at Khonjin. "You need to know how to use them. Hey- help me out, and ill teach you to use them."

Khonjin looked suspiciously at them. "If you tell me how to help you out, how do I know you wont leave and destroy stuff?"

"What could i possibly do to this world without powers?"

The redhead considered, then nodded, shrugging. "Good enough for me. How do i do it?"

The only answer he received for a moment was Pent reaching his hand out, looking sternly at him. Khonjin was still, not sure what to do, until Pent facepalmed with his free hand, "Reach in and pull me out, dumbass!"

"Okay, okay, jeez!"

Khonjin reached his hand into the water, jumping with surprise when he made contact with another hand, and tugged.