The Casanova, only for one night.....

Alright so not as hard core, but its cute, enjoy

The Casanova, only for one night.....

“There, there.... Oh god there” His girl screamed as her muscles tightened and exploded in orgasmic bliss. This was their third time at it tonight, and she could still go on. In fact he had only just started from what she heard from others. Chance Gallagher was the epitome of a ladies man, never settling down, always the best at what he does, and the man could eat pussy like god had intended it to be eaten. He was a hellish desire to any woman with a libido.

Chances tongue moved rhythmically, up, down, swirl, continuously moving, bringing forth another orgasm from the girl he was with. He was a smart man when it came to women, there were only certain types he would sleep with, ones that he could tell didn’t want anything other then one night, because after all, That’s all he ever offered. No girl that he slept with knew what he did for work, he never brought them home, he never told them shit all, he was the Casanova.

And this girl here would end up like all the rest. On some level he knew it was wrong, but honestly, if you think about it, he wasn’t the one using the women. Every single one of them that have come to him have only wanted one thing, an adventure. Chance had supplied that for many, many women. Some spoiled girls looking for a fling from their current man, bitches wanting to make others jealous, shy girls who had a sneaky wild side and got off on the fact he was a one night ride, bigger girls who couldn’t believe he would pick them which always made him laugh because for one, a woman was a woman and be it big small, short or tall they all wanted and needed the same thing, there was only one rule; Only for one night.

In his thirty-two years he has learned a thing or two about relationships, and he would prefer not to travel that road. He already has the best gift in the world and there was no reason to mess that up. His one mistake had given him a new learning curve, a way of life and something to work for.

His mouth continued its assault, his teeth nipping at the womans clit, if he was being honest he would think that she wasn’t the best tasting woman, in fact he would sell his arm to prove that she sleeps with more men then he has women and that is saying something.

He was quickly becoming bored of this, all the damn women were the same. A little titty, flash of the ass and the man is baited, a deep kiss promising a night of no strings and a hot night and then your at their house. The clothes are gone, no talking and then he pounds into them, eats them out after hes gone in them, he finds he tastes better then they do half the time, and then another quickly, hard and fast and then he goes home.

There was no challenge and he was slowly becoming aware that this wasn’t fun anymore. Don’t get him wrong, he doesn’t want a girlfriend or relationship, he just wants the chase. Who would have thought that the Casanova would want to chase, liven it up a bit, he sure as hell didn’t.

The woman withered as her climax hit, calling out his persona name of 'Casanova'. That was one thing he never did, was tell women his name, and he never 'shopped' in his town. He always went one or two over so they couldn’t track him if they chose to. His line of work would allow for an easy find if they ever knew.

The woman, whose name he couldn’t remember, was panting and moaning still, laying it on thick as he moved to stand up. Her eyes snapped open as she felt him move away towards his pants.

“What are you doing baby?” She asked breathlessly. He frowned not looking at her.

“Gonna head home, got an early day tomorrow, but I had fun sexy” He said as he pulled up his jeans and slipped on his shirt. He could have sworn he just heard one of those high pitched dog whistles when she moved, her face angered as he turned around to grab his socks and boots, wallet and keys that had fallen out on the ground.