Valentine's day!

Yoongi was thinking of something to do with (y/n) for Valentine's day... He didn't really like Valentine's day, only because last Valentine's day was a total mess with him getting cheated on, and dumped.
He grabbed his wallet, and jogged straight to his car, and got in. He buckled his seatbelt, and started the engine. He drove off to the mall to get a nice dress for (Y/n), since they haven't really have their first date yet..
He went to Forever 21 (cause why not) and looked for a nice (f/c), (length), dress.
He found the perfect one. It was not too flashy, a really soft tone of (f/c)... It was beautiful!
He grabbed it, and paid for the dress.
It was placed in a black cover, and he got back to the car. (Y/n) had many shoes that'd fit this dress, so there was no point in buying some. He got back to his dorm.
Jungkook looked over, "Hyung, what's that?"
"Oh uh... Just a little something for (Y/n)."
"That's nice. Have a good night with her!"
He waved, signaling a thank you.
He quickly fixed his hair, and placed on a nice suit.
He called (Y/n).
-
(Y/n) looked over at her phone. She saw on her contacts, 'sugabby'
She quickly answered, "Hello?"
"Hey," he started, "I got you something. All you have to do is just your hair make up is fine, but I still love your bare, pretty face.
(Y/n) began to get a little flustered.
"Right. I'll call you back then."
Suga made a weird 'mhm' sound.
She started doing her hair, making it into little curls, and placed on some simple makeup. She heard a knock on her door.
She ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Yoongi!" She smiled
He gave a warm smile as he walked in, his suit looking DAMN hot.
He handed her the dress, "Happy Valentines day, jagiya.."
She unzipped the black coating, and looked at the beautiful (f/c) dress. Almost in tears, she smiled, "thank you..." She quickly changed and got on some lovely shoes that matched.
Yoongi's pale cheeks went crimson. "Beautiful." He admired you. They both went out, and into the car. Yoongi drove them to a fancy place, and had reservations. The waiter lead them to the table, and they ordered.
"This is really pretty, Yoongi..."
She was looking around, holding his hand from across the table.
"I knew it would be the perfect place to take us.... " he trailed off.
"Hey, uhm... Can I ask you something?" Yoongi questioned.
"Go ahead, love." She looked at him with a soft gaze.
"Can you promise you won't leave me so soon?"
She looked surprised. "Of course I promise. Yoongi, I love you. Nothing can change that. You're such a good person and you overwork yourself for BTS. You work hard, and I wanna help you get passed problems because I know I can try to help fix them." She sighed, gazing into his eyes with a serious, yet soft stare.
"Thank you..."  He softly said, his voice cracking. He has never been told that before...
"This is why I love you.."

"I love you too. My rapper softie." She giggled.
They ate, and enjoyed their time, saying goodbye and I love you in the end...

Happy Valentine's day.

--

Total words: 562
Happy Valentine's day hos.
I love you. :^)
If you have no one to love you I'm here boo. ^^
I want to wish you all a happy life and cherish your ability to live through this god-forsaken place you call America.
Goodbye.

•Arctic•