▶2◀

It was another drawing. It said 'Send me a picture of you so I know you're not lying' with a little 'e.e' face
"What the frickle frack do I do??" I start to freak out.
"Okay, calm down, (Y/n). We can just catfish him, and we'll be fine!"
"That's stupid Saph. He'll just call MTV or something."
I sighed, annoyed.
I took a Selca with a old film camera I had. The polaroid picture came out, as I grabbed it, and shaked it.
"(Y/n), you never know, this may not even be Suga. It may be some creeper."
I shook my head, "I know its him."
"Mhm, and how, miss know-it-all?"
"...I just do," I continued, "and I think I saw this picture of the dude with the same drawing he sent me."
I ran up stairs, ramming myself into the door. "I FORGOT IT WAS CLOSED"
I heard my friend wheezing and laughing. I opened up my door, scampering to my laptop, and quickly grabbing it, running back downstairs.
I opened up the laptop, and took out the gallery.
I searched up for the picture, luckily seeking it. I pulled it up.

"HA, SEE?!"Saph hesitated, "Whatever

"HA, SEE?!"
Saph hesitated, "Whatever. Look, if he's not actually Suga and some random old dude to kidnap you, Its not my fault."
I chuckled, "Yes it will, you didn't help when I was being kidnapped. Stupid."
I smack the back of her head lightly.
I looked out the window to see the mailman.
"Right on cue."
I ran out the door, notifying him. "HEY, MISTER!"
He looked at me as I caught up. I handed him the letter, smiled, and walked off.
"Nailed it."

Meanwhile at Suga's dorm.
Suga's PoV:
I sighed, typing away on my laptop. This person is at my friend's house, and he's not there. Did they kill him or some shit..?
"HYUNG, YOU GOT SOMETHING IN THE MAIL!"
I got up from my room to Jungkook, holding the letter. "Kay thanks bye."
I quickly said, going back into my room. I opened the letter to reveal some pictures and a drawing of me again.

 I opened the letter to reveal some pictures and a drawing of me again

(Creds to ownerrr •×•)
I gotta say, she was pretty good at drawing. There was writing, 'Don't go stalking or jerking off to me, you hear?"
I chuckled at her words of stupidity. I looked at the polaroids. She was pretty.. I liked her style of clothing as well.
I took pictures of myself as well, and sent them back. I may even go to her address just to meet this girl.
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Total words: 427 :D
Chap 2 is finushed.
The drawings I find on Google are fkin amazing, I kid you not. I want to draw like that, but ehhh. K night its 5 in the morning gg.