Final Chapter & Epilogue

A/N: What's a better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than to release the final chapter of < If You > ?

'What... is this?' Taekwoon took the box that was engraved with his own writing on it. 'Did I give this to Hakyeon?'

He can't remember.

Taekwoon's frustration of not being able to remember was starting to build. He remembers everything else except for Hakyeon and by just holding the wooden box within his arms, he knew right away that Hakyeon wasn't just any old high school friend.

Hakyeon must mean a lot more for Leo to have given this to the boy.

But why is it so difficult to recall a single person?

Taekwoon's head began to throb. Dammit not now...

He tried to fight the agony and pain that was going through his mind all at once. He's never felt more desperate to remember than right now. Not remembering anything about himself was less painful than what he was currently feeling while trying to remember who Cha Hakyeon was.

Why... why does it hurt this much just to remember who you are?

'Taekwoon?!' The boy called out as soon as he came in and saw Taekwoon had fallen on the ground and crouching in pain. 'What's wrong? Are you okay?'

Hakyeon rushed to Taekwoon's side, worried and concerned but just as he leaned down to assist Taekwoon, the latter grabbed his arms tightly.

Desperately.

'Cha... Hakyeon...' Taekwoon called for the boy's name while still trying to endure the pain that was violently rushing throughout his mind.

'Yes, I'm here. Wh-what's wrong? Are you feeling the headaches again?' Hakyeon asked.

Just then, Hakyeon noticed something in Taekwoon's arms. The box in which Leo had given him.

'That...' Hakyeon recognized.

'Answer me Cha Hakyeon. Who exactly are you? Just what are you to me? To Leo?' Taekwoon interrogated.

Hakyeon hesitated for a second then looked at Taekwoon who was in pain. The hurt and desperate Taekwoon brought sadness in Hakyeon's heart, he could not bear to watch it.

'Let's get you rest first. You really don't look too well.' Hakyeon suggested as he could see Taekwoon's face gone pale.

But Taekwoon refused.

He held onto Hakyeon's arms tightly and refusing to let go even at the slightest until all his questions have been answered.

'Answer me.' Taekwoon demanded. 'This box... these writings... they're obviously my handwriting so why? Why do you have this? Why did I give this to you? Tell me already and stop hiding things from me. Please.'

'Taekwoon-ah.' Hakyeon has never seen Taekwoon look so desperate and in such despair to remember.

'Do you know how frustrating it is not to remember everything? Just when I think I've finally recovered my memories, I realized that I could not remember the one person I want to remember the most about.'

'What...'

'My memories. They've almost returned completely. These few weeks returning back here to Brampton and along with Ken's help, I remember my past as 'Leo.' I've even gotten used to people calling me by my own name now. But the most frustrating this is the fact that I can't remember you – Cha Hakyeon. Each time I try to connect my memories together, there would always be something missing because I can't remember anything about you. When did we meet? How did we meet? Each time I try to remember, my head hurts so much and more importantly, so does my heart?' Taekwoon's eyes grew teary both from sorrows and frustration. 'When I look at you, I feel like I should know who you are. You're not just some friend, who went to the same high school as me like you say, are you? I can tell just by looking at you that you mean something much more but I can't remember what.'