☹EPILOGUE☹

"I actually cannot believe that we are doing this

"I actually cannot believe that we are doing this."

"Me neither!"

"Oh my gosh! WE ARE GOING TO PARIS!"

"Wait a minute what?" 

"What? You got tickets for Paris right?"

"Ishita um are you sure you said Paris?"

"Louis... I distinctly remember saying Paris.."

"Oh shit."

Ishita inhaled in deeply and swung her backpack onto her shoulder. If he is excited, then he probably picked a good place to go to. Her shirt rode up a bit, and she pulled it down not wanting to catch a bug or something. 

"Okay, so where did you get the tickets for?" Ishita asked and pulled out her passport from the drawer and placed it securely in her bag.

"Uh promise you won't get mad," Louis spoke with wide eyes. After being with Ishita for over a year, he knows better than to make her angry. 

One time he ate the last piece of pizza and Ishita got so upset that she made him sleep on the couch, two nights in a row! Louis shuddered at the memory and Ishita chuckled at his nervousness.

"Just tell me! I will not get mad. Tell me one time I have ever been mad at you baby." She spoke with a raised eyebrow.

"That time when I ate the last piece of pizza, that time when I lost your shoe, that time when I burnt your shirt...-" Louis started blabbering on about his mistakes and Ishita blushed embarrassed.

"Okay, okay I get it! Now just tell me." Ishita demanded, and Louis could not help but feel slightly intimidated and quite turned on. 

"Puerto Rico." And with that Louis immediately ducked down. He did not want to be hit or anything. Not that Ishita is violent or anything, her hands just tend to break the first thing near her. Now, Louis here does not need a broken nose.

"Oh, my gosh Louis! That is better than Paris." Ishita exclaimed and helped him get up. Louis scratched his head confused. 

"It is?" He spoke slowly, and Ishita nodded grinning.

"I don't care where we go as long as I am with you."

~~

AND IT IS OFFICIALLY OVER

MY SPECIAL THANKS, GO TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR ME AND SUPPORTING ME THROUGH THIS LOVELY JOURNEY. 

FanficsRmyLife (CHECK OUT HER BOOKS)

magickate786 (CHECK OUT HER BOOKS)

ifuckinghatelife

lollamoaning

selfered (CHECK OUT HER BOOKS)

Obviously, there are much more people that I want to thank, but these are few of them. 

CONTEST WINNERS

I had announced a contest to get a role in the sequel to "16 Days, " and these are the winners. It was very difficult to pick from people, so these are the winners. Most of them are in the special thanks, column lol. Never mind all of them are from the special thanks, column.

FanficsRmyLife

magickate786

lollamoaning

SEQUEL INFORMATION

I am proud to announce that the sequel to "16 days" is a work in progress. I will try my level best to post the first chapter by next week. I asked @kingtomlnsn 's help to come up with a name, and she gladly helped me. I WILL DISCLOSE THE NAME OF THE NOVEL NEXT WEEK. Please check out her books too. She is an amazing author. All of these people who I have suggested you guys see their books are amazing writers. 

SONG LIST FOR CHAPTERS+ TRAILER

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL COME UP WITH A SONG LIST AND MAKE A TRAILER FOR "16 DAYS." 

If you can only make one, text me on my wattpad, and we can discuss the details.

LASTLY

Writing this novel has gained me immense pleasure. Thank you all for making this journey seemingly bearable. Love you all so much, and I hope to see you all soon in the sequel.

Love,

Ishita

© All rights reserved to @zainszolo