Omake

This is a side chapter and not the real chapter . I repeat this is like a spin off or something this is not! The real chapter to the story so don't get confused .

Shizuo pov

I got up to get ready for my plan for the flea.

I check my phone. Yep today's is the day in big red letter it said 'Valentine's Day' .

It's the day I love the most but of course no one knows that .

I unwrapped my arms from my beautiful wife . Izaya. He stirred then he stayed still for a minute .then slowly I got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen .

I need to get this done before Izaya wakes up. I got out some ingredients and started to cook .

Let's just say I'm not a great cook . Eventually along the way what suppose to be chocolate chip pancakes turned into mush and what's once a egg omelet was now spilled on the counter and floor .

I growled out of frustration . " aw Shizu-chan don't get mad I love seeing your affectionate side" a voice behind me said

I turned around and looked at my beautiful wife . He had the most adorable  bed hair . It was pointing out on all different directions and he was wearing my t shirt so it was huge and baggy on him that showed off his creamy pale legs .
He looks irresistible .

I came up to him and wrap my arms around his waist and kissed his lips.

" I thought I might surprise you by making some breakfast but it didn't turn out how I planned it ." I said frowning at the end ( aw 😊🤗Shizuo u love him soo much how cute * faints from overload in cuteness).

He giggled and kissed me on my cheek. " I know it's not easy that's why it took me years to perfect my cooking , go get the boys awake I will clean up this mess and make us some breakfast " he said walking to the kitchen .

I just 'hummed' at him. I went to get the boys up and the rest of the day have been filled with laughter and joy .

(Skip to nighttime )

I have been waiting all day to give Izaya my real' Valentine's Day present '( wink wink). as Izaya put the boys to sleep . ( just psyche and Delic no other kids not yet 😏 ) . I decided to prepare myself .

As I was getting out of the shower I see Izaya sitting on the bad with a grin on his face .

" I've been longing for some affection from my husband ." He said seduction in my ear as he laid on the bed.

Inserts lemon brought to you by author -chan \( )/

I took off his clothes and took off my as well. I grabbed the lube that was next to the bed put it on my fingers .

I insert my fingers into his entrance and started to scissor him .

He gasp and then moan in pleasure." Shizuo I want more give me more."he begged with a blush across his face and his hair falling around his head like a halo making him look everlasting beautiful .

I took my fingers out of him and put my self in front of his entrance . I push in slowly waiting for Izaya to get use to me. Then i started to thrust in slowly.

" faster Shizuo " he growled and that made something inside of me break .

I slam hard into him over and over while stroking his member and sucking On his pretty pink nipples  .

I felt him tremble under me from pleasure .I smirked at this .I butterfly kissed him all the way to his neck and then kissed his sweet spot knowing I'm bringing him close to his climax .

I whispered in his ear " tell me what you want me to do Izaya " I said .

He looked at me desperately and shouted" fuck me until I can't walk " he said . I complied to his demand and fuck him hard that night .

Lemon ended ~~~~

We both panting next to each other ." Let's take a shower together Shizuo " Izaya said

I nodded in agreement and picked him up bridal style to the bathroom.

We get dressed in our pjs after we got out of the shower. I heard the rain hit the window to the room softly creating a soft rhythm .

Before I could even let sleep claim me I heard a knock on our bed room door .

I got up and opened the door to see delic and psyche right there .

" what's up buddies " I said softly to them .

They looked up at me ." We had a bad dream and we was wondering if we can sleep with mommy and daddy " psyche said holding onto his stuff teddy bear .

I smiled and bend down to their heights I pet their heads. " of course you can sleep with us " I said smiling

Their eyes lit up as they swiftly walked to the bed and got in the middle .they snuggled into the covers .

I laid on the opposite end of the bed while Izaya laid on the other side of the bed .

I smiled out the sight I was seeing . Psyche was cuddling up to Izaya in his arms while holding onto delic's hand . Delic is cuddling up to me  while holding onto psyche hand .

I feel liked the happiest man in the world right know because I'm blessed with a beautiful wife and two beautiful sons . I couldn't ask for anything better than this .

I kissed my sons forehead and then Izaya forehead. Then I whispered to them.

" I love you " I said as I wrapped my arms around them.-

Then I dreamt a wonderful dream. That night as the rain fell softly .

The end ~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading my story so far I am happy people like my story .

Please vote , comment and share my story so it can get around to other people .

And happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I love you when no one else can't see that your flaws are beautiful .

Please continue to support me from now own and make sure you have a happy Valentine's Day .

From your favorite person ( probably or probably not) author -chan

Oh btw the way my stories gonna become weekly updates so please be able to get to them if you can

Byeee nyaaa