4️⃣ (Izzy)

This is for JoePerrysBrat
Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

"Baaabe," I whined as I poked Izzy's face.

He stirred slightly before turning to me and opening one eye.

"Whaaat?" he said, mocking me.

"Get up."

"Make me get up."

"That sounded kinda horrible."

"I mean, you could do that too."

I made an annoyed face at him and he laughed and wrapped his arms around me in a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I said.

"Mmhm, you too."

"Hey, I got you something."

"What? You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to," I replied as I got off of my bed and reached into the bag. I pulled out a movie that Izzy and I have been wanting to watch forever.

"Awe, sweet!"

"We'll watch it now..." I said as I walked towards the VHS player.

"No!"

I looked at him questioningly before I asked why we shouldn't watch it.

"We're going somewhere. Get ready. Wear something comfortable that you don't care about that much."

*time skip*

I did what Izzy told me to do and I put on my usual attire after I took a shower.

"What's this all about?"

"It's a surprise."

We got into the car and Izzy drove us to... wherever. We pulled up to the place and I got out to see that it was the very thing we've been dying to do for a long time. It was the spot where paintball fights are held.

"Oh god."

He laughed a bit before parking the car and getting out. I started to get out as well until Izzy yelled, "Wait!!!"

I was confused for a moment until I saw him awkwardly jog towards my side of the car and open the door for me.

"Weirdo."

He stuck his tongue out at me after I said that and crouched down, signaling me to get on his back. He carried me inside and we got our equipment before we headed outside.

"So... do we hide, or...?" I started to ask. I, unfortunately, was interrupted by Izzy shooting me in the ass and HOLY SHIT it hurt.

He started to run away while laughing as I attempted to get him back, missing every time.

I decided to run the opposite direction and stake out until I saw him. But then I had an idea.

There were multiple little structures to duck behind and I figured out a path to go on where I would be unnoticed by Izzy. I thought it would be a good idea to sneak up on him. I slowly made my way to the other side of the field and figured out where he was before I very carefully made my way over to him.

I had always been annoyed by Izzy's bad hearing, but for the first time ever I thanked whoever was responsible for Izzy being half deaf. I started to slowly sneak up behind him before I clamped my hand over his mouth from behind and shot him in the neck.

He made a weird muffled noise due to me covering his mouth.

"Sorry," I laughed, "what was that?"

He pried my hand from his mouth before saying, "I said OW!"

"Awe, poor baby. Want me to kiss it better?" I asked him in a weird baby voice.

He nodded and said, "Actually, I think your hand hurt my mouth more than my neck. I think you should start there."

I smiled at him before closing my eyes and giving him a long, soft kiss. I was getting more into it and my hands had found my way to his hair before I felt him pushing me off of him. I started to protest before I felt something wet and cold all over my face. Izzy had wiped some of the paint off of his neck and onto my face, and he was now running away once again.

"DAMN IT, IZZY!" I yelled after him as I started firing at him once again.

This is going to be a long day.