Bunnysuit Day

Bella's POV:

I go into Renesmee's room to wake her up. She looks like such an angel... then I realise Jacob's hiding in the corner of her closet.

"JACOB!" I whisper-yell at him. I motion with my hands for him to come out.

"Hi..." Jacob replied sheepishly. He rn his fingers through his hair as he glanced awkwardly toward our floor.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Umm... I wanted to see Nessie before I humiliated myself in front of the whole school?"

I sighed.
"Just come and tell me first before you go out and creep my daughter."

Jacob laughed quietly and agreed. He went back inside Nessie's room and stood at the corner of her closet again.

I walked back to me and Edward's room, as I expected, he was staring at me.

"Jacob was creeping on Nessie?" He asked through his teeth.

"Well, yeah..."

"I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Him."

"Hun, calm down. He's already going to ruin his life today, cut him some slack."

Edward started to smile. "Oh yes. Bunnysuit."

**AT SCHOOL**

Emmett's POV:

"Emmett? I need help zipping this up." Jacob called out to me as I stood outside his bathroom stall.

"Alrighty, come out." I snickered quietly. Jacob came out wearing a white and pink bunnysuit, I burst out laughing.

"Dude!" Jake sighed annoyingly.

"Sorry sorry. To let you know, I haven't seen anything this funny since 1983 when Esme first saw Edward naked. Her expression was priceless!" Jacob looked at me with horror.

"Just zip this up please."

I zipped up the back of the suit, the damn zipper kept getting caught in his fur. 

"Time to go out." I said in a sing-song voice. "Let's go!" When we went outside, Edward, Rosalie, and Alice already gathered a grand crowd of maybe, 500 people. At the corner of my eye, I saw Jake put his head in his hands. I looked at him, giving him the signal.

"Hello everybody!" Jacob called out in a Mickey Mouse voice. "How are YOOOU?" Everybody burst out in laughter and someone threw a carrot at him. Jacob convulsed but he still forced on a smile and waved at the crowd. Jacob gasped suddenly.

"What's wrong bunny?" 

"My dad's out there. And he doesn't look happy." Jacob started to freak out and ran back in the bathroom. The crowd then realised the show was over and went back doing whatever they did before Jacob came out.

**1 HOUR LATER**
Jacob POV:

"Son. What did you just do?" My father approached me, his face full of disapointment.

"Dad, I'm sorry! It was a dare and you know, a dude has to live up."

"Jacob Black, what you just did up there was shocking. You're grounded for two weeks."

"But dad!"

"No buts." He turned and walked away. I just stood there, not moving at all.

"But son, that actually was kind of funny. I can now say I truly question your sexuality." Dad turned around, grinning. He gave me a wink, then turned back around to go to the car. "You coming?" I ran until I caught up to him. The Cullens are going to pay, but I have to wait until the next round of Truth or Dare. Revenge will be sweet, I guarantee it.

NOTE FROM AUTHOR:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my "Truth or Dare :D" story and I'm so happy all of you enjoyed it! I am now writing a new funny little story, based off of the Vampire Diaries! For all of you vampire or TVD fans, please check it out! Thats it for now, and I might continue this story in the future. I am so sorry about the waits on me uploading a new chapter but school is my number one priority! I'll try to upload ASAP on my other upcoming stories. Thank you to my fans and my readers who took their time to read. Thanks once again!

- Jessica