Tonight

*Later in the night*

Jacob POV:

I watched as the rest of the Cullens filed in the living room. Edward settled on the couch with Bella and Renesmee was between them, Rosalie was lying on Emmett's chest on the carpet, Carlisle and Esme were snuggling on the floor, and Alice and Jasper sitting on a chair in each other's arms. You know where I was? I was in some corner acting like a loner.

"A continuation of Truth or Dare?" Emmett grunted out while rubbing Rosalie's stomach. The Cullens have weird ways of showing affection...

"Why else would be here?" Alice rolled her eyes.

"Well Jacob. Here's uh the thing." Edward snickered at me. Asshole.

"What?"

"You didn't do your dare."
"I DIDN'T ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? DEAF MAYBE? I DID ALL MY DARES AND TRUTHS!"

"Not the bunnysuit one."

"What bunnysuit...?" I tried to stall, I really didn't want to talk about.. If I did stall, MAYBE HE WOULD FORGET!

"You know the dare that Aunty Alice gave you?" Renesmee now decided to come into this situation which made me even more nervous.

"UGH, you know what? FINE I'LL GO TO YOUR STUPID SCHOOL AND I'LL DO IT. CAUSE I'M A MAN." I got so mad, I exploded at the whole family.

"A bunnysuit wearing man...lady." Rosalie smirked and everyone started laughing like fools.

"I'm not  a man lady, unless you want me to prove to you that I'm a man." I winked at Rosalie and a menacing growl ripped out of Emmett's mouth.

"Ew. Shut up dog." Rosalie got up to slap me.

"HEY HEY. No fighting." Renesmee stood between me and Rose.

"Well, this dare concludes our game of Truth or Dare.." Jasper stated to no one in particular.

"Uhh okay..so we just wait for tomorrow?" Esme asked Edward while trying to fight back a laugh. I hate the Cullens at the moment.

"Yep." Edward picked up Nessie and went upstairs to bed. So did everyone else. AND DARE LEAVE ME in my corner. I go home like a noob, sweaty and scared of tomorrow.