Part 6

Chris POV

I paced back and forth in my room for what seemed an hour . I kept thinking about the fight I had with Tyrone. And the one with Brianna. Did she really like him? I was so sick of getting played by females in my past, and the girl I actually fall for likes another guy.

My phone went off and I saw her name across it. I threw my phone at the wall and watched it smash into pieces on the floor.

"Chrissy what was-" Callie (my little sister) opened my door and stopped in mid-sentence when she saw my phone. "Ooh mommy's gonna be so mad"

"I know its just.. I think Brianna likes another guy" and for the first time I cried over a girl.

Callie ran to me and jumped in my arms hugging me tight.

"You really love her huh? If you do you should talk to her. I don't like seeing me my big brubba sad"

"I will ok? Now go tell mommy you broke my phone"

"Deal" she kissed my nose, then left my room.

I got in my bed and layed down. I couldn't go to school since I was suspended, and I was actually glad. I didn't want to see Brianna right now anyway.

"It feels weird without Chris" Dalya said.

"I know your like always with him" Brianna replied.

"You don't have to chill with me. You can go with Jackie if you want,"

"Were not friends anymore"

"Whaaat? That was your best friend. What happened?"

"She's the one who told me to go for Chris so I did. And now she's like don't come to me when he hurts you"

"Wow I know my best friend and he really likes you... speaking of that did you two work everything out? Yall still together?"

"I don't know. I hope so."

"You'll work it out"

The bell rung,

"I gotta go. Catch you later?" Brianna faked a smile and turned down the hall to walk the other direction.

She wasn't about to tell Dalya anything, She had to talk about it with Chris.

"Hey handsome" Allie said.

"Hey babe" Jason responded.

They hugged and kissed.

"I'm so glad were together and its all because of Chris" Allie smiled,

"Yeah he's a match maker" Jason laughed.

'I still can't believe he beat up Ty"

"He really loves her. I never seen him like this. I just hope he doesn't get hurt"

"Me either"

****

Two Days Later...

I walked into the school and saw Tyrone with a group of his friends. When he saw me he looked away fast.

I went to my locker to see a little blue paper on it that said, "Welcome back! I MISSED YOU! xoxoxo, Dalya BFF<3" I smiled and opened my locker to get my binder.

"Did you like your note mister?" Dalya asked putting her arms around my waist.

I turned around. "Of course shorty it was sweet. I missed you too"

I hugged her back.

"BTW I'm not mad at you. Ty actually deserved it and I'm glad someone finally stood up to him. even if you only did it for one girl"

"It wasn't just because of her"

"Yeah I know but she's the reason... so whats up with you two?"

"I don't want to talk about it" I pushed her off me and headed into the crowd of kids at the school.

I walked past everyone shouting:

"Welcome back Chris!"

OR

'Your a beast"

OR

"Were proud of you Chris"

I just ignored them heading to my first period.  I wanted to be left alone by everyone.

^_^

When school ended I headed outside to my car. I stopped as I saw Brianna standing right next to it. Great! There was no escape, she already saw me coming out the school.

It was now or never to face her. I walked up to my car, and threw my bag in the backseat.

"Whats up?" I managed to say. 

She smiled and once again I felt weak.  Everything I wanted to get out so bad, the words were now gone.

"How was your three day break?" Brianna asked.

"It was alright. I got alot of rest"

"Thats good... I missed you"

"Oh.."

Really thats all I could say?! 'Oh' I'm such an idiot! But can she blame me? I hope she didn't expect me to say it back.

"I'll text you later"

Brianna gave me one last look before she walked away.

Was this the end of us?