Chapter 1.

{ Aria }

I look out my window I thought sun was suppose to be yellow and bright like it said in my books , not dark and purple /black . I sigh and slump back down on my bed I look around in my cell I have a mirror and a sink a table an chair but they look like that are about to fall apart , but they make do .

My name is Aria night or that's what they call me anyways , I have raven black hair to my shoulder I get it cut every year . The people that hold me keep me well I don't know why it's like they are preserving me for something ? I have green eyes I have pale skin for the lack of sun , they say in my books that sun light gets you tan well , I really don't know I don't remember the sun I have been here since I was 5 an I am now 17 about to be 18 in a week I have been here 13 years In a week , yep that's right they took me on my birthday or so they tell me . I have no one to talk to the but the woman who brings me food buts she is mute , so she doesn't talk ( not trying to be offensive if anyone is mute I have cousin That is mute ) I usually talk she just nods .

I look up from my thoughts to be greed by the woman she buts my food & drink down " thank you " I say . She jut nods and closes the cell door behind her only she come down here no one else .

I go to the table and pull the chair out and it down and begin to eat my sand which , I gulp down the cup of water in my books it says water is clear but here it's is a deep purple and green . Wonder why it is's like that but it tastes fine , I think . I push the tray under gray bars like I do every day .

I walk over to the book self the one thing they let me have books they bring me books often so I always have enough I have a lots of books , horror books to romance and and adventure .
I pull the book ' because of Winn Dixie ' out I have read this book a thousand times but I love it so much I just auve to read it over and over I blow the dust off the front cover . I lay down on my bed and read it but I fell asleep before I could finish the book.

_________________

_________________

_________________

•*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*•

Vote / comment

Hope you like it !

-wearestars9