8| Locus

Bellamy impatiently waited for the acid fog under the tent with Jasper, Finn, and Monroe, but nothing came. "Will this even work?" Monroe asked

"We'll find out." Finn said.

"No, we won't." Growing more impatient by the second, Bellamy lifted the tent above his head "There's no fog."  Finn, Jasper, and Monroe moved out from under the tent.

"Maybe it was a false alarm." Finn suggested. Bellamy recognized a dark hair in the distance

"Cattleya?" He whispered to himself. Bellamy started to follow after her as she moved from his sight.

"What is she doing out there by herself?" Jasper asked.

"She's doesn't see us. I'm going after her." Bellamy said.

"And what? Kill her?" Finn asked.

"No. Catch her. I'll make her tell me where Octavia is." He said following after her. "She's out here by herself, she has to know where Octavia is." He practically growled.

"How do we know she's not leading us to some death trap?" Jasper basked

"We don't." Finn said.

" Finn said

Cattleya came back to the cave and found Lincoln laying on the cave floor while Octavia struggled to unlock herself with the key. "Why'd you knock him out?" She asked as she checked on Lincoln.

"i don't like confined spaces." Octavia stated. Cattleya grabbed the key from Octavia's hand and began to unlock one of the chains. Just then, Bellamy walked into the cave.

"Bellamy?" Octavia said.

"Octavia." He replied as he walked over to her. "Monroe, watch the entrance." Bellamy pushed Cattleya away from his sister. "Stay away from her." He hissed.

"I'm trying to help her."

"You knew where she was this entire time! Why didn't you tell me where she was!"

"Bellamy, I've been looking for her this entire time just like you!"

"Then how did you know where the cave was?"

"I was coming back to free her."

"You're just like him." Bellamy pointed at Lincoln on the floor. "You're just another Grounder who can't be trusted...." What the hell did he know! All she's done was do as he asked trying to gain his trust. What a waste of time! After, everything she'd done for him! His people were better left for dead. "You let Roma die."

"I didn't let her die! I tried to save her!"

"Just like you were doing with Octavia!" He snapped.