The Anubis Files Episode 8

If you didn't read the last episode well i don't know why you didn't read it i have to admit it was pretty boring I Know your thinking about saying please make more house of anubis short stories i will soon . well Any Way i Hope you injoy The episode i Made A Good one just for you guys my Friends .

Amber: Now Mara Your Dress Looks Fanstastic You need to add a Bow to your hair or a nice head Band or some hair Clips or put your hair in a nice braid .

Mara : Amber I Am Just trying it On its Not like i am going leave Anubis House wearing My Fancy Prom Dress You Remember Last Years Prom You Were Totally Freaking Out Remember .

Mara Tells Story To Everone in The Living Room

*Flashback* 

Trudy: Amber You Got a package in the Mail

Amber  : Yes My Blue Prom Dress !!!

Amber Skiped down the stairs happily 

Trudy Hands Amber The White Package

Amber Opons The Package Happily  

Amber Pulls Out Blue Dress 

Mara Gasps 

Amber :Maybe It Strecths ?

Mara : Amber Thats a Dolls Dress

Amber: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

*Flash Back Ends *  

Mara : Ya And Atleast Afle Was There To Save the Day

* Ambers Flash Back *

Amber : Afle What are you doing?

Afle : Don't Worry Amber Middleton You Shall Go To The Ball

Amber : Gasps My Blue Dress

Amber: Thanks Afle But I Still Don't Have A Date For The Prom .

Afle :Still No Word From That King Tut Dude.

Amber : ShakedHer Head No .

Afle : Maybe thats Because He Deciced He Wanted to Come In Person

Amber : Oh He's Downstairs

Afle : No He's Right Here i'm King Tut

* Ambers Flash Back Ends *

Amber : Ya That Suprized Me Afle i Thought That King Tut Was Noting Like You I Should Of Known.

Afle : Don't Hate On Yourslef Prom Queen .

Amber : Giggles

Mara : I Hope Patrica's Ok

* Mean While Up stairs In Patrica's Room *

Nina: We Are Going Make Victor Pay .

Patrica : Its Ok Guys Thats Really Unesscary

Nina : No We Want to All of Us All of your Friends.

* Joy Enters Patricas Room

Joy : Are You Ok Patrica

Patrica : Ya Thanks To Nina You And Amber .

* Joy Smiled At Nina *

*Nina's POV *

I Can't Belive Joy Smiled At Me And it Looked Like she Really Ment It i Know That Joy Missed and Entire Year Of Anubis House School With Patrica Because Of Victor and the Teachers Thinking she Was The Chosen One For Victor Being As Old As He Is Really Isn't Smart And i Have To Admit It Was Really Hard To Gain There Trust .

*Joy's POV *

I Have To Admit I Was Really Happy That Nina And Amber Took There Time To Make My Best Friend Feel Better I Don't Have a Grudge Agasint Amber Cause I Have Known Her For A While Long Anough to Trust Here I Guess i Kinda Trust Nina Now But I Still Thank She is Hiding Something .

*Patrica's POV*

It Was so Nice Of Nina And Amber And Joy to Come into My Room Why i Was Crying Invade My Personal Space and Tell Me That Its Ok And Not to Cry And Comfort Me I Was Really Really Upset So Upset That i Cried On My Pillow And It Made My Masscaria Run Down My face and onto My Pillow I Still Can't Belive That Joy Smiled At Nina I Think She Was Really Happy That Nina And Amber Came Up here Into My Room To Cheer Me Up They Made Me So Happy .

Patrica : Thanks Guys

*Patrica Gives Them All A Group Hug *

Patrica : I Know I Can Count On Friends Like You *

* Patrica Smiles *

* Author's Notes *

I Hope You injoyed The Episode Thanks For Reading Make Sure to Check Out my Profile For More Anubis Files and Anubis Short Stories Thanks for Reading I Hope You Injoyed.