DONATIONS CHAPTER 5

it was 11 somthin i think... anyways after that insedent with my mom and my mean / jerk off dad i decided it was time to put a stop to merome DIESESE! hello how may i help you today? the nurse said from the front counter? uh yagh im here to make a donation? i replied as the nurse stared at me with curious eyes?

after five hrs of waiting i had FINALY MADE IT TO OFFICE ^•^  so u steped in to the office and took a seat on a red seat hello........ mitch right? the docter asked narrowing his eyes?  yes that meh so whats happening am i gonna be able to make a donation or what? mitch asked curious? god how long does it take to make a donation of bone marrow? mitch thought?

and u want to make a donation of bone marrow? dr. gonzalez asked? hugh.... OH YAGH BONE MARROW THATS THE ONE! mitch said trying to keep his voice from riseing again (•~•) ?  as i was sitting there listenting what the doctor said had to be done in order to donate bone marrow i thought hey WAIT TILL JEROME HEARS THIS!

MITCH: HEY JEROME GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY DUDE!

JEROME: let meh guess u ...... uhhhhhhh (•~•) WAT DID U DO ANYWAY?

MITCH: im gonna donate some bone marrow and the hospital is gonna give it to u IS'NT THAT GREAT :)

JEROME: oh :(

MITCH: jerome wats the mattter u dont sound so.... HAPPY!

JEROME: gotta go BYE!  :(

__________________________________________

i sat there and thought and thought why is'nt jerome happy? mitch thought and then it hit meh OMG!  WHAT IF JEROME DID'NT WANT ME TO DO THAT! what if oh god HE WANTS TO DIE!

.........................................................................................................?

i threw myself on the bed and screamed into my pillow! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!