AStH: 9. Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?

AA: She may pronounce certain words differently or she chooses a more complicated word or phrase over another, but for the most part she doesn't have an accent.

BL: Growing up, Bala, his sister, and his parents only spoke Hindi at home, while he and his sister spoke English at school, so, yes, he does have an accent.

CI: While he is fluent in Spanish, as well as English, he doesn't have an accent in either language.

IA: She doesn't have an accent as well, although she enjoys mimicking New Jersey and Boston accents, but only for posterity.

KN: With her father having grown up in Ireland, and her mother growing up in Australia—both having thick as molasses accents—Kallan definitely has an accent. She casually switches between one or the other depending on who she's talking to, but sometimes conglomerates a mix of both.

MT: His whole family grew up in New Orleans, so everyone has a pretty thick creole accent, including Markus, but Markus has this slow drawl when he speaks, similar to Edgar Oliver's talk.

SS: While he knows very little Russian, knows quite a bit of German, he doesn't have an accent. His grandfather was a Soviet spy, and had to speak in English without a trace of an accent in order to blend in.

VP: Varick doesn't have any noteworthy accents, nor does he know any languages other than the elven spells his grandfather teaches him.

This question came from "A Question of Character" from Tumblr.