Chapter 2: Astral Academy

۞ Chapter II: Astral Academy ۞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>Medea's POV<

When the bell rings, Vesper and I hurriedly ran at the hallway to the Wizards' Office.

"Right on time! Great!" I yelled as I opened the door and ran inside.

When I went inside, everybody looked at me as I drew their attention and I felt heat rushed to my cheeks.

"Hey, say something...” Vesper said shaking and ushering me to introduce.

I gulped and said, “I-I’m Medea Frazer, mage of Ms Venus, and I’m going to take test, can I?”

Then Mr. Teuton, the energetic professor of the spell casters, smiled and pointed at the two vacant seats. “You can seat there.”

I sat happily, which made Vesper giggled, and glared at him. “Stop it Vesper. I’m just excited.”

Vesper smiled and crossed his arms. “You know, I’m too lazy today to take the test.”

My eyes widened in shock. He was missing this opportunity to become a wizard. “No, you must.”

“I can’t.”

“You can. This is our chance to be a wizard.”

“YOUR CHANCE, not mine.”

“Be optimistic, Vesper.”

“I don’t want to.”

I frowned in surrender and answered my test quietly.

Few minutes later …

“Okay guys, time’s up! Pass your papers!” Mr. Teuton said.

I passed my paper and turned my head to a sleeping Vesper.

“Vesper! It’s time for us to practice!” I yelled so that my voice will wake Vesper.

Vesper awakened and glared at me. “Oh, I have this wonderful dream and you RUINED IT!!!” he said, then stood up.

I laughed at him, thinking what his ‘wonderful’ dream was. We went to our practice room which is surprisingly empty. Usually, we postponed our practice and waited until there was room for us to do our practice.

I practiced my Polaris Hand Magic by targeting Vesper. He was practicing his Defense Magic by building an invisible shield all over him while I’m attacking him. We continued fighting until the whole academy went shaking.

“It’s an earthquake!” Vesper shouted while clinging at a loosened locker door. I used Psycho kinesis and controlled the falling objects. I let it float around like there’s no gravity. There’s only one explanation for this event, and ‘this’ was her doing.

“I bet she’s crying.” I stated. Vesper looked at me confused and asked, “Who’s crying? And what’s the connection of crying to an earthquake?”

“Elisha makes an earthquake every time she cries. Let’s hurry to the Spell casters room.” I said.

The earthquake suddenly stopped, and we went to the room Spell caster’s room. We stood by the door and saw Lucy and Fiere casted a sleeping spell on Elisha.

Elisha is a clumsy spell caster that always blushes when she sees Mr. Sphinx. When she cries, an earthquake comes with heavy rainstorms. She has a short pink hair and a pair of pink eyes.