[1] The Haunting of Adelene Crawford ;; Haunted Houses On Halloween

HEEEEEEY GUYS!

kaeso, I've wanted to write a vamp story EVER SINCE I read twilight... So here you aree! It's not a love story..

It's kinda horror..

But my stories are kinda pushed to the "funny" side. XD.

So yeah! (:

Kae? Kae. :) xx

--------------x---------------

Chapter One - The Begining or The End?

omgomgomgomgomg.

I can't believe I'm doing this. And all to get into a party? What the hell!? And I don't even wanna go! But here I am! Standing in front of Darkville Castle, on Halloween Evening... Near twilight... sigh.. It's for John. Whos john? My only friend in this helpless world... );

Gah. I wish this morning never happened...

FLASHBAAAACK.

I walked into school when suddenly I was pushed back. I looked up. There stood, the school sluts, Wearing identical outfits; mini skirt and tank-top, Tiffany & Tisha. Yeah I know right? They're names even match. I glared at them and they just raised an eyebrow at me. Daring me to say something.

"ADE!" My only friend, John said coming to my rescue yet again. "are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I muttered to John. He's so over-protective!

"Hey John!!" Tisha and Tiffany squealed. Yeah, John was the hottest guy in the school. And he lived up to his name. Blonde-ish, brown hair, with sky blue eyes.

"Hi." John said curtly. "why are you here?" he asked quiet rudely. Their faces crumbled, but they quickly recovered.

"Well, uhm.." Tisha started

"we just came here to invite you.." Tiffany continued

"TO OUR PARTY." Tisha said

"Yeah! Which is at my house! Tommorrow! At 7!"

"Yeah we'll be there." John said.

"NO!" they both screamed.

"Only you, not ... Her." Tisha said

"Well then I can't come. I'm sorry." John said. I put a hand on his arm.

"John, it's okay. You can go." I said my eyes begging him to go without me.

"No I don't wanna go if your not coming." he replied

"FINE." Tisha said.

"She can come." Tiffany said trailing off.

"But." Tisha continued, "she has to go into Darkville Castle on Halloween Eve, before the party."

"AND take pictures of what's inside." Tiffany continued.

"As evidence." Tisha finished.

"No it's okay. Definately not-" John said.

"Fine, I'll do it." I said confidently.

"Nahuh. Your not going alone," John said, I rolled my eyes. "Im coming with you," I opened my mouth to protest. "besides someone has to take the pictures."

"Then it's a bet." Tisha and Tiffany said smirking.

"it's a bet."

END OF FLASHBLACK.

And now here I was, ready to meet my doom. The end of my life, with my best friend by my side. We were currently standing in front of Darkville Castle, just staring at the creepy house..

It was such a freaky looking house. Even in the day when I walk past it... I would feel as of someone wa watching me... And when I turned towards the house. It would look abandon as usual... It was a two story house. With an old structure. The trees were dead and there was no grass. The only thing left were a couple weeds along with the bare trees.

I gulped taking another look at the house. I looked at the upstairs window and thought I saw something inside... But as I blinked... Whatever it was, was gone.

"Ready?" John asked snapping me outta my thoughts.

"As I'll ever be..." I replied.

"Alright then Lets go!"

*-x-*

Tell mee whaat yoooou thinkkkkk (:

&if I get enough votes...

I'll continue! :D