Chapter 8

Comment, vote, enjoy!Also if there are any songs that you'd like for me to put at the side, just tell me in the comments and i'll try to add it to the story's chapter!

Chapter 8

Love is simple as 1-2-3

1)You find a guy or girl to fall in love with.

2)You both fall in love

And optionally

3) You both(Or one of you)fall out of love.

It’s those three easy steps that are possibly happening to me.

Yes! I said it.

I, Cassie Mitchell, is falling in love (Or should I say “Falling in like”) with my best friend.

But, the only problem that is keeping me away from telling him is the fact that I’m “Dating” my ex.

Isn’t that just grand?

I sat there in my world history class,staring at the clock, hoping that if I glare at it long enough,it may actually be 3 O’clock already.

I sat there in between the guy I’m in like with and the guy that I hate for hurting  me so many times.

Spencer had his arm wrapped around me possessively.

Austin sent glares Spencer’s way, while the room’s population of girls, had glares set on me.

It has been a week already.Some people need to get over the fact that Spencer is “Taken”.

“Hey Austin” Those words came from a squeaky voice.

I looked away from the clock to see a winking Samantha looking down at Austin.

“Hey Sammy. How are you?” Austin replied back to her, having a wide grin on his face.

Sammy? What the fuck?!

“I’m doing great…now.” Samantha voiced seductively .

“Back away from MY Austin, skank!” I said furiously as I got up from my seat.

Oh no….what did I do?!

All eyes went towards me.

“Your Austin? You already have you sexy boyfriend over there. Or are you interested in threesomes?” She said, smirking at me

“Samantha and Cassie,to the principal’s office now!” The teacher said

Laughter grew in the classroom.

“No, that seems more your thing, since there’s a rumor about you, Daisy and Lisa, making out in a janitors closet. And yes. He’s mine. Not yours. Now back away from him with your slutty self.”

“Both of you! To the office now!” the teacher yelled this time

Ah shit…

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the classroom with my head held high and my ego knocked a couple of pegs down.

I need to learn how to shut my mouth…