Chapter 5

I finally got my creative juices flowing.Woot!

Chapter 5

On Saturday, I woke up to a unbearable headache. I actually thought my head was going to split open.yeah….it was that bad.

What was worse, was the fact that Austin left a hickey on my neck. Right on the center of it.

I was gonna kill him when I saw him on Monday!

Wait….

He was drunk. I had totally forgotten about that part.

For a minute there, I thought it was real…but, I guess it’s just my raging hormones acting up.One of the few things that suck about being a teen. Oh well.

“We're all young and naive still, we require certain skill, the motive changes like the wind, hard to control when it begins. The bittersweet between my teeth, trying to find the in-between, fall back in love eventually, yeah yeah yeah yeah.”

The song, Young Bloods by the Naked and The Famous blared from my iPhone. I quickly picked it up not bothering to read the caller ID.

“Hey.” I spoke into the phone

“We need to talk” The voice said, responding back.

Oh shit

“About what, Spencer? I thought I made it clear that I don’t want to speak to you last night!” I said annoyed

“Well it’s pretty that I want to talk to you. Either way I know what you and Austin did.”

HOLY FISHY CRACKERS!!!!!!!

“I have no idea of what you are talking about.” I responded

“Oh cut the bull shit.You two hooked up and I highly doubt Austin knows what he was doing since he was wasted.” he spoke

“We did not! We only made out!” I said worried.

“Whoa. I was just joking about the whole thing but, I guess I know the truth now! I’ll just use it to my advantage..”He said.I could imagine him smirking right now.

“You little bi-“

“You and me are going back out” He said it.That damn mental smirk.

“No were no-“

“Yes we are or I’m telling Austin what happened”He said.I want to rip off that smirk now. The bastard.

“Fine but quit cutting m-“

“Bye babe”He said before the line went dead.

He will rue this day, and I mean rue!