Execution

I chose pics 7, 4, 3, and 8. Pretty sure they are in there in that order, hope you can pick them out without my clearly stating which is which.

---

Somewhere deep in the darkness of the universe, the huge mothership of the Vespari drifted silently. Located near the rear wing of the ship, under a huge glass dome, was the Judgement Chamber of the Queen. It was currently abuzz with activity as the Council awaited the impending trial of Klankor the Bloody.

The Council members sat silently at the head of the large room. Each of their shrunken bodies was shrouded in a heavy black cloak. None of them were to speak during the trial, simply listen to the proceedings and advise the Queen in her final judgement.

Standing in the middle of the huge room, Klankor was shackled to the floor with green bands of energy. He was a warrior from birth, now hardened and huge as the result of years of training and combat. The defining feature of a warrior was that they were allowed to keep their neruotoxic tails.

All around the edges of the room the Queen's attendants busied themselves, preparing for the royal arrival. Unlike Klankor, they had their tails removed at birth, confining them to a life of passive servitude.

"All rise!" Talori, the tall and thin personal aide to the Queen announced as the doors to the room melted away. He was finely dressed, his large head was adorned with gem stones, but his lavish appearance was nothing compared to the Queen.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and rose to their feet as the Queen entered the room. She was slender and beautiful in a strange way, dressed in a low cut gown. The gems that clung her oversized skull were stunning as they glistened in the light. Following closely in her path was a slithering little sharp toothed reptile. It kept a close eye on her as she moved effortlessly through the room towards her large, elaborate throne.

"Leave us." Her voice was airy, yet commanding and the attendants instantly began to file out.

When the only ones left in the room were Klankor, Talori, the Queen and her Council, the Queen addressed her forsaken warrior. "Klankor the Bloody." She took a seat and her pet settled on her lap. "You have been one of my most fearsome warriors for many reproduction cycles. You have enacted my will with an iron fist since the day you tore through the flesh of your larval host. You easily could have become the general of my legion…

"But here you stand before me now, disgraced, accused of high treason no less. How do you plead?"

"Guilty, my queen," Klankor responded. He knew his fate had already been decided.

The Queen closed her eyes and Klankor thought that a flash of something deadly had gripped her. The thought made him smirk.

"For the sake of formalities." The Queen's eyes were open again and they had pacified. "At least tell us your story. Tell us why you did what you did."

"When we were ordered to go to Seeron, I thought we were culling the planet for larval hosts." The memories came flooding back and he begged them not to show on his face. "But when we got there, we were told to kill them all."

The bloodbath was quick and brutal. When his men felt their job was complete, Klankor took it upon himself to check every individual hut for survivors. As he came upon the final one he discovered what appeared to be a female of the species. She was huddled beside the dead body of an older male, her face was wet and she pulled away from Klankor as soon as he entered.

"There was one girl though, she was crying."

There was a long silence. The Queen seemed to find this information quite interesting. "And did you then cry?" She finally asked, breaking the silence.