♠ This Story's Description

The Description

    Have you ever felt the remorse that one would feel when experiencing and even fueling unrequited love?

No?

Seamus hadn't either, and he was in the same calibur that revolved around the answer of 'no,' until he himself was unknowingly shoved into that department of heart ache and overpowering sorrow, when he started developing feelings for his best friend.

The feelings came out of no where. It was after a simple incident, that the emotions the Irish male had no idea could be fabricated, were. He knows that it's messed up, since he also knew that his friend wasn't homosexual - yes, he had a crush on one of his male friends - but he couldn't help nor refuse feeling those electric zooms that racked and loomed over his body whenever there was an occurance of the slightest of touches being applied to him by the other male; whether it be a single graze of his index finger against his own or a full on consensual hug. What made it worse, was that he knew that his friend and love interest didn't feel the same way. He couldn't have, for he didn't show any kind of identifiable signs.

Sadness began to overwhelm the flaxen-haired male, and it isn't long before Seamus also began to descend into the depths of the plaguing perplexity. But another friend of his is always there to help and assist him with his problems.

● | Notes | ●

♚  The Creatures {regular age} AU, ship involved is [???].

♚  Story by Ashlyn, aka GermanChocobo.

♚  Caraphernelia's storyline belongs to Ashlyn {©}, don't steal / claim to be your own creation.