⇨ The Beginning(s?): ½

You're probably wondering, what caused Seamus to begin liking the infamously ragey male that is named James...?

The situation that caused the admirable emotions to fabricate wasn't a huge deal, well, at least at the time it wasn't very significant. No- it was just an accident.

It all started out back when the Creatures didn't have the offices, but back when most inhabited the most recent Creature House. It was back when Aleks hadn't been taken under the Creatures' wing just yet, and when life and Youtube seemed ideal. There wasn't any drama, nor were there any disturbances in the rather leisurely life that was Seamus', other than his intermittent cases of the common colds and flus that were only a minor inconvenience to him and his recordings for his numerous abundances of videos that he had long since uploaded to Youtube.

Reinforcing the previously stated abstract properties, everything in the world was soft and serene; nothing out of the ordinary, especially on a particular day that was about two years ago. It was a Saturday, and was around eight in the evening. The day of business had been winding down, much to Seamus' delight, and ultimately called for everyone who was inhabiting the House to instinctively get up from their desks and pool into the living room that also linked to the kitchen across the way. The flaxen haired male in which this story revolves around gladly took it and noted it into his own taskful list to stand up from his chair; the black office seat's cushion being languid to rise back up after he removed his weight from the comfortable and plushy surface. The sarcastic being merely stood to watch the piece of furniture slowly come to life for a couple of long seconds prior to lowing slightly due to the relief he felt when he realized he was finished working for the day. The sound exuding a contagious laziness, Seamus stretched his arms over his head and soon raked a hand through his short-ish hair.

After doing this, he exited his area he'd been using for his temporary work-related visit, and maneuvered around the house until he made it to the living room - he didn't care if he was tardy or not - where the command center had been set up. He slipped into the room and lingered near the black curtains Kootra and Sly had set up with the help of the aforementioned Latino's assistant; his presence barely being acknowledged because of his slinky ways. Seamus realized he was rather late on getting to the living room when the sound of a conversation that was far too in for him to know what the others were talking about hit his eardrums, and his dilatory entrance made him feel only slightly fazed because of this cognizance. A plain hue was deliberately slow as it shaded the blonde's face after a moment of ignorance regarding himself. Subsequent to the altering to his facial expression, the Irishman was just about to slip right out of the room since no one knew he was there anyways, but his plans were foiled when a certain pair of eyes landed and stayed glued to him, and inadvertently told all of the other nosy orbs to gaze at him as well.

"Ahh, Seamus! Didn't know you've been here, buddy!" Jordan announced with a playful tip of his red Cardinals' hat, "why didn't you say anything? We were waiting on you to get here after all."

Fidgeting a tad in his nonchalant stance, the flaxen haired male sniffled a little to refuse having a runny nose before answering. "Uh, I dunno." He murmured. His shoulders were soon raised in a slight shrug when Jordan's eyes narrowed a bit, and it wasn't long before the nonexistant tension in the room evaporated and rose to the high ceiling.

"Well, at least you're here now!" The brunette exclaimed and clasped his hands together, "all right, now onto what we usually do when the work day winds down," Jordan stated before spinning in his chair.

"Yeah," Seamus heard Dan agree, and eventually just listened to the subtle mumbles of approvement from James and Eddie. Everyone seemed like they wanted to go home; the crankiness oozing from the silent room's walls was practically visible in the cyan eyes of Seamus. As he was observing the walls' many stories, the blonde couldn't help but also glance at his co-workers and friends. It was just an ordinary glance, nothing more, nothing less.