Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Nadia's POV

Nadia stared at the closed door before her dry tongue alerted her she had left her mouth open. How dare he, she gasped internally before staggering backward. The weight of the day's events finally came crashing down on her and the gravity of her situation sunk in. I am the prisoner of a murderer, Nadia thought to herself as she stared blankly around the room. 

"I hate you Luke," Nadia whispered before covering her face and letting the suppressed wave of grief overtake her. Never more would she laugh with her friends as they swam in the creek. Never more would she see her father's loving gaze even after he had worked so hard that day. Never more could she freely imagine what her future would be, who she would marry, how many kids she would have, and what her future would hold. Now all those innocent wonders were to be made for her. 

Glancing around her surroundings, Nadia tried to keep whatever feeble hold she had on sanity. Werewolves, kidnapping, murder. It was all too much. Behind her sat a simple but large bed covered in a midnight black comforter. Stacks of old books littered the floor with the only other furniture being a small dresser and a desk. Nadia finally came to the small door on the far left wall that she assumed to be the bathroom although a flame of fear kept her from exploring further. 

 I have to escape, Nadia thought as she hesitantly peered through the small window. Either that or give into being his. One memory of her father's face quickly swiped the second option from Nadia's mind, no matter how strangely attracted she was to him. Of course, one look at the suicidal drop out the window had Nadia retracing her steps. Glancing down, Nadia picked up the first book on the nearest stack and began flipping through its worn, raged, and yellowing pages. 

Dakota Forest read the title and Nadia found herself lowering onto the cool floor as curiosity overpowered her need to escape. Page after page was filled with the same history, but with more detail, that the man, the Alpha, had told Nadia. A few pictures were inserted here and there and Nadia felt her eyes widen at the destruction her village had wreaked upon this " Wolf Village". Nadia began flipping faster, scanning each page filled with notes, maps, and pictures when suddenly she came upon an obviously recent entry. The page was one of the few without stains or tears and it's date was only a week ago. 

Fear once again gripped Nadia as she examined the map more closely. There showed a detailed drawing of the forest including the Half-Moon village and Nadia's own home village. In the very corner lay the image of the camp Nadia assumed to be where she was. It was not the detailed work that captured each individual building, road, and landmark within her village that frightened Nadia. Rather, it was the list of names on the following page. The list was divided into not only each village, but also each street, each house, and each patrol. Next to one name that Nadia held dear, she found a bold red " X " similar to a few others she found strew across the page. 

Zander Hunt. Her father. 

Nadia felt her grip on the book tighten as the distinct creak of the bedroom door pulled her form the terrible book. Slowly closing the book, Nadia glanced in her peripheral vision to see a looming figure that could only be Luke, lurking the the doorway. They had planned it, they wanted to kill him, they want to kill us all. Nadia felt these chaotic thoughts swirl in her mind, trying to make such statements comprehensible, but this only fueled her adrenaline. 

The figure slowly stepped forward and Nadia waited before suddenly shrieking out and smashing the evil book onto his head. A loud thump sounded as the heavy book bounced off Nadia's target, but besides the curses and muttered "ow", nothing else happened to the hulk. Nadia quickly grabbed a nearby lamp as flashing yellow eyes swiveled to meet her only to be attacked by the new weapon. 

Finally, after slamming the lamp as hard as she could, Nadia watched the figure fall limply to the ground. Not caring enough to think about why that voice sounded off, Nadia sprinted through the now open door and out into the hallway. Practically tripping over her own feet, Nadia raced through the maze of hallways and stairs before she finally skidded to a stop. 

Nadia glanced around and paused to catch her breath. I can do it, she thought as a wild grin broke out on her face. Maybe I can escape. 

Of course, these thoughts passed through her mind all too soon when suddenly Nadia turned to find a wall of muscle in front of her. Slowly trailing her eyes up, Nadia froze at the sight of those haunting yellow eyes when suddenly the curtain of shaggy blond hair was pushed out of the way and Nadia recognized Ty. 

"Hey, you're Luke's human girl, right?" he asked and Nadia raised her eyebrows at the grin spreading across Ty's face. 

"I'm nobody's girl, ok? But yeah, I'm the human girl, " Nadia retorted as she tried to subtly glance around for a new escape. Ty's grin only grew as he chuckled, bringing Nadia's attention back to him.

"Haha, see that's why I like you," he began before winking. "And don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." Nadia felt a blush simmering up to her cheeks before she cleared her throat and looked away. 

"So are you going to turn me in now?" Nadia mumbled sourly. 

"And have Luke boy lock you up again? Nah," Ty chuckled and Nadia felt her mouth drop. 

"Let's get you something to eat. I bet you're starved and if not, I am," Ty casually started before Nadia felt his warm hand pushing her down the hall with him. Suddenly his mouth was against her ear and Nadia froze. A side of her was bursting with butterflies at how close he was to her while another side rejected it completely and somehow felt guilty for allowing another male near her.Another male? Nadia thought, I can be near any male I want to be near, I do not belong to Luke! 

"Close your mouth hun, you might let a fly in," came Ty's soft and teasing voice before he pulled away and dragged Nadia around a corner. 

_____________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!! Thank you so so so much for all of your support! 

Every read, comment, vote, and fan means so much to me! 

So from your last comments, I gather you guys really like Ty and there will be more of him in the next chapter, but also some Luke so don't worry to any Luke fans :) 

Hmm, so what do you guys think about that book? What about Ty? And how do you think Luke is going to react to this? 

Also, I am thinking about putting in some of Ty's point of view, so let me know if you want that and I will make it official :) 

Thank you again and please remember to check out my other two werewolf stories: From Vogue to Rogue and Independent Rogue and Possesive Alpha 

PS: I do realize that this chapter and other chapters need to be edited and please keep in mind they aren't professional or perfect but bear with me ^.^