❤️Chapter 30

Chapter 30: I Need Some Space...

I haven't really got any time alone with Will. I was actually quite sad about that.

It had been two days since the text, tomorrow was the day. I was petrified.

Will was busy organizing everything, and everyone. He even has a notebook and a pen with him everywhere to write down notes and stuff.

I desperately wanted to talk to him. I decided that I needed to make a move.

I randomly just walk up to Will and wrap my arms around his stomach. He makes a surprised sound and then hugs me back.

He chucks the clipboard back onto the bed and then grabs my hand.

"I need some space"

He walked me out the back door and into my dance studio. It was then that he grabbed me and spun me around. He planted his lips straight on mine and just kissed me with so much feeling. He was angry, annoyed, happy and passionate.

He then moved his hands from my waist down to my but and squeezed it. I made a little squeak sound and then laughed. That was so weird.

"Can you please dance for me babydoll?"

"Whyyyy" I whined back at him

"Because I'm sad and only you can make me happy" he then poured at me.

I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and then plugged my phone into my stereo.

The music started and I just danced like I usually would. When I finished I went up to Will out of breath.

"There...you happy?" I asked panting.

He just looked at me deadpan and then replied

"Fuck, your so beautiful" and then he grabbed my face and kissed me again. I could feel so many butterflies and fireworks erupting in my stomach.

By the time we were finished I was so out of breath from dancing and kissing.

"Please piggy back me, you've tired me out"

He then hoists me up onto his back and then walks back into the other room.

We had literally made ourselves at home in that room. Our clothes were everywhere, our beds were messy, there were a few plates on the table and one stray condom wrapper on the ground which I am guessing was from Brooke and Justin...

Cause it was our last night before... whatever was happening tomorrow, we all decided to watch a movie together.

Cause we could see the tv from our beds we all sat on our respective beds. Will say leaning against the wall and I say in his lap. I snuggled up to his chest and just enjoyed being in his arms.

I slowly started to fall asleep, to the feel of Will stroking my hair.

Right before I was out I heard 4 words come from Will.

He leant down to my ear and whispered

"I love you Ariella" as he gave me a light kiss on the cheek and continued to stroke my hair. I was then out like a light.

Authors Note:
Hope you liked, it was a juicy Ari and Will chapter. Sorry it's like short and half the size of the other Chappies. But yeah don't have much to say so cya
Xx An Average Teen Girl