Alpha, Mate? I DON'T THINK SO! Ch. 12- For The First Time pt. 1

Knowing that Kaden was forcing his wolf to wait until I was ready was making me fall for him even more.

Over the past week Kaden has been the sweetest person in my world. He opened doors for me, paid for my lunch, carried my books, and introduced me to the pack.

All in all, he made in impossable not to fall for him.

And at night, after I put Dayna to bed, I made sure I properly thanked him.

But right now, I knew that I was ready. I knew that he would take care of me and support me.

Kaden lowered me onto the bed and placed himself over me.

He kissed me deeply and I could feel the power radiating off of him.

His wolf was wanting to show dominance, show that he was strong enough to protect his mate.

His wolf was ready to take over the pack and lead, because then he couold be sure that he was keeping me safe.

I arched up against him and let out another low moan.

The feel of him against me was amazing.  Knowing that he would be the person that I am going to be spending the rest of my life with was making this all the more special.

Knowing that he was the only person I would ever be with made me feel giddy.

For mates our relationships progressed quickly. We knew we had forever to get to know one another, So why waste time on finding happiness?

Kaden took his time and tried to make me feel as relaxed and possible. I never really believed people when the said that their first hurt, at first. But now that I was living the reality, I realized that they were right. I turned my face away as the tears slid down my cheeks. Werewolf males  had a tendency to run a little bigger than human males.. If you know what I mean. After a few minutes the pain stopped and was replaced with this amazing feeling. It was pure bliss.

When I moaned it apparently encouraged Kaden to pick his pace up.

Oh, yea, this was definitely heaven

----------

Since she was about to abuse me,, I had to upload this super short chapter. I am really sorry, but I feared for my life. When you mean Shell-Bell, then you will believe me. The excuse for not updating is that I have been helping my sister with her graduatory things.

-jennibaee