Alpha, Mate? I DON'T THINK SO! Ch. 6-The Agreement.

"My mom tried to kill me. When I had my first shift she was there and freaked out. She thought my father was human and that if I became a werewolf it would ruin her perfect marriage. My dad walked in and saw what she was doing. She was sent to prison, but got out about a week ago. My dad was scared that she would come after me, So he moved us across country. That is how I ended up here. He bought this super huge house that I get the pleasure of staying in alone. Due to the fact of my dad always being away on business. I am scared of werewolves and that's why I rejected you. I have yet to overcome the fear of someone else trying to finish where my mom left off," I whispered.

    Kaden put his arm around my waist and looked into my eye. In that moment I could see it all.

    I could see Kaden and I dating. I could see us holding hands and hugging each other close all the time. In my head I saw everything that I could have. I could have Kaden and love him. We could date for a few years. He would get me pregnant and we would get married. Have a family of seven or eight kids. Kaden would always be there to protect me, and I would trust him. We would never hear from my mother again and my father would adore him. I could see all the possibilities. I knew what Kaden could give me. I wanted what I knew ONLY Kaden could give me.

    But the question was: Did I trust him not to hurt me?

***

Kaden's POV

    As I looked down at Allarianna I knew. In that moment I knew that I loved her. I knew that I would do anything to keep her safe. I would be her Alpha mate and she would be my Alphaya mate.

    Everything that she told me hit me hard. How could a mother try and kill he own child? Why would her mother be devastated about having a werewolf daughter. Passing down the werewolf gene was something that people were supposed to be proud of. Parents were not supposed to want to kill there children for it. Besides why should her mother want to kill Allarianna for something that is not even her fault?

    I pulled her tighter against me and prayed that she would learn to trust me. I was her mate. She should be able to trust me and rely on me to provide for her. Feme wolves were supposed to stay home and raise the kids. Well that is how most packs ran thing. My dad decided to change thing. He said that if a feme wolf wanted to work, then she should be allowed to. I mean, it should be there choice, right? But I knew Allarianna would always have to help me with the pack. I also knew that as soon as I was fully mated to her, my dad would resign and I would have to take over the pack.

    From that point Allarianna would need to be swollen with my pups. Alpha mates tended to have between eight and ten pups. But with my mom, something went wrong when she was pregnant with me. They told her she would never be able to give birth again. After twelve miscarriages, they finally gave up.

    It would kill me to find out that Allarianna could no longer bear my pups.

    "Allarianna, I swear on my life that I would never purposefully hurt you. I am supposed to love you, protect you, and keep you happy. And there is something that you need to know. I am next in line to be Alpha. When you and I mate fully, my dad wants to step down. You will be Alphaya and protect our pack by my side. Also at that point you will need to be swollen with my pups. I understand giving you time, but being away from you will be like slow torture for both of us. You said that you hate living in that house all alone? Well how about I stay with you. I would stay in a spare room if that would make you feel better.

    "We could start off simple, going on dates, move nights, and dinner together. I will do anything that it takes for you to be able to trust and love me. I don't want you to feel like we would be rushing things, but I really do need to be near you. Having Alpha blood in me means that all of my urges are stronger. All my wolf wants to do is strip you down and claim you on the hood of your car. I am not sure how long I can hold my wolf off, but I will try my hardest to wait until you are ready," I said and looked at her.

     She was the center of my world from the moment I laid eyes on her. She bit her bottom lip and all of my attention was focused on that little action. Watching that and having the mental images of taking her on the hood of her car had all of my blood rushing down south.

    "I think we have an agreement Mr. McCloud." And with that she sat to where she was straddling me and proceeded to kiss me.

    Oh bloody hell.

    Taking things slow was going to be so damn hard.

   And I had a nagging feeling that there would be a lot of cold showers in my future. But for now I just grabbed her hips and kissed her.

---

~The picture is of Kaden. And I feel like the song describes Allarianna to an extend.  When Kaden meets her she is lost, and untrusting. She is insecure and thinks that everyone is going to try and finish what her mom started...... Anyway, what do yall think so far? Two comments, votes, likes, or fans gets the next chapter. If they are done withing the next hour, then I will have the next chapter up before I go to bed for the night. VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, OR LIKE. ONLY TWO TOTAL NEEDED FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY.

Jennibaee