Prologue

-- Little details about the OC --

Name: Shirone Kururi 白音 九瑠璃 (Western: Kururi Shirone)
Age: 18

Appearance: Silvery-white hair that reaches the level above her waist with bangs, bluish green eyes, average height (probably around 158cm)

She debuted as soon as she graduated from Saotome Academy and went having a solo career in singing.

 --------------------------------------

Feeling my heart beating fast in excitement, I stood on the shining platform like a star. Everyone overjoyed and cheered as they saw my presence. I was kinda nervous too. But I really am happy.

Wearing a white sparkling frilly white dress that matched my silvery-white hair, I held my black electric guitar as I stood infront of the microphone supported by a stand which was just leveled near my mouth. I was ready to blast out my music. I was ready to let them hear me singing.

I love music. Music is my life. Music is always there in the times of depression, to cheer me up. Music saves life. I love music more than anything, for it gave me a whole new meaning to my life. Music means everything to me. Without music, life would be a mistake.

And I live my life... As if it was my song. I see my life in terms of music.

Since I was little, I was already into music. I actually play different instruments, not just only guitar. I can play the piano, violin, saxophone.. I just love music so much to the point I learned to play them all. And you know what, I'm actually good at them.

But, vocals are my favorite part of music. For it speaks out the lyrics and mood of the song. That's why I love singing. Through singing, I can express my words and feelings in the form of music.

And now back to the present situation..

I can't believe today is the day.. My first ever concert. I'm almost crying on the stage seeing all these people on the audience. My dream finally came true.

Is it just a dream? I still can't believe. People are actually here to hear my music. And it make me  tha happiest person alive. I always dreamed of letting people hear the music I make.

Although everything felt like it was just an illusion.. It's real. I'm on the stage. People are watching me. I'm here to deliver a music to the people. A music which can save one's life.

I started to sing, as I also slammed my guitar to the perfect tune and harmony of my music. I always knew people would like my music. Music makes people stronger after all.

And today.. Was also the day where an unexpected thing happened to me.

That changed me..

Forever.