Orphan(Part 2)

The atmosphere was of an unfamiliar texture, scuffing her throat with every breath. Overflowing with an almost unbearably refreshing odor Allison could hardly control her gut from its bouts of disgustful turning. It had been many months since she had been allowed to put considerable pressure on her once powerless legs. It was as if her soul could sing and all would blossom beneath the thick blanket of pasty snow, tucking in tightly for months to come, spring’s awakening. The smell was of a familiar excellence but presented itself strong. She could not yet decide if to steal a taste of winter or fetch herself a sickle from the hospital balcony aiding her capture of a most picturesque sight, stilling time by its magnificence. The cool air brushed her face turning her pale complexion a soft crimson hue. Armed with only a coat she pulled the collar meeting her cheeks. 

      This was more then new, for reasons she had not yet come to understand, she felt like a child first learning to walk. She could practically feel at her back, memories plotting their escape. She closed her eyes taking in full, the unyielding winds slapping her figure numb. She tried to remember. She wanted to remember anything, just one memory of a time before the incident.