~7~

Ron glanced down at your clunky hooves as they disappeared and your normal feet returned. Fred started slowly clapping and everyone else turned it into a standing ovation. George got up and ruffled Ron's hair. You were breathless. You decided to break the silence, "Fred, I swear, if you pet me again..." Everyone chuckled.

Ron was blushing uncontrollably and smiling like a dope. He looked so relieved that you said yes.

The day of the Winter Ball, you had hidden yourself away in your room, trying to look your best. Your dress was down to your (knees, ankles, feet, thighs, etc.), and when you moved, little flurries of (F/C) glitter fell behind you. You wore your hair (in whatever style you like), and made sure not to forget your favorite necklace. Ron had wanted to meet in the common room at 6:30, and you had realized that it was already 6:45.

Hurriedly, you slipped on your shoes, and sprinted down the stairs, holding your hair in place so it wouldn't get messed up. On the floor, your date was sprawled out, staring at the ceiling hopelessly. He shot up suddenly and began smiling like an idiot again. "You look..." He breathed, sweeping over to you. He was wearing the normal dress robes, but had obviously put some sort of charm on them so they would shimmer. "beautiful!"

You blushed heavily as he grabbed your hand and dragged you into the great hall, turning around occasionally to make sure you weren't tripping over yourself. There, you found couples upon couples dancing, and enjoying themselves. Ron looked around and pulled you into the crowd of dancers with a new bravery about him.

You danced the night away, and had to tell Malfoy to piss off multiple times before he got the message and stopped trying to cut in. Your date couldn't take his eyes off yours. The both of you were breathless, and speechless, for most of the night. Fred and George were hopped up on caffeine at one point, and started sprinting around the Hall, telling people that they should kiss. You and Ron were two of those people.

You took their advice, and this time, initiated the kiss, pulling the ginger in by the back of his neck. Neither one of you realized how long you had been kissing until you had to break for air. More than half the room was staring at the two of you. Once again, the twins started slowly clapping, and once again, it turned into a standing ovation.

"Guess they like us!" You huffed quietly, leaning forward a bit. Ron started smiling like a dope again. He leaned in and touched your two foreheads together, moving his hands to your hips. "I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered breathlessly. Your face heated up and you felt like running and hiding. But instead, you whispered back, "I know, Weasley."

He leaned away about half an inch and looked you dead in the eyes, "Well...?" "Well," you began, wrapping your hands around his neck and pulling him back towards you, "I love you, too, Ron."

FINALLY

WHO DID IT?

ME DID

YEEEEEEEEEEET