Look Im Sorry..

•At Andrea's Dorm Room•

"I Fucking hate you!" I yell at austin

"Andrea.. Please, Calm down." Austin spoke

"I can't believe you. You have the nerve to cheat on me! With her! Your no better than taylor!" I say angrily

"I wasn't thinking okay.. I'm sorry!" Austin screams.

I stand there thinking about what am I gonna do.this whole college thing was a big mistake.i regret coming here so much.Austin tries to hug me but I just move.

"Did you just move away from me?" austin frowns

"Clearly.." I say

Austin started to get really heated.before I knew it he slapped me. I went flying to the floor.

"Don't you ever disrespect me like that! You understand? He raised his voice.

Sitting there holding my check,quietly I sat there.Without another word I got up and ran for the door.He beat me to it.

"Your not going anywhere!" He yelled

"Stop! Austin! Your hurting Me!" I scream as he's squeezing my arm.Pushing me toward the bed,I knew what he was about to make me do.

"Take Off Your clothes!" he demanded

I did as told & got undressed.He got undressed as well

"Lay down babygirl." he said changing tone in his voice.

I lay down,As austin gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck.Then he starts moving lower. Sucking on my breast.I knew if I was silent the whole time he'd beat me even worse.So I'm going to have to go along with it,no matter how much I don't want to.

"Faster Austin.. Faster!" I told him

He did as asked and spend Up his pace.

I moaned louder this time.

"Andrea!" austin groaned

The Faster austin went I started to cry.I couldn't Believe I was doing this. I'm disappointed in my self. I've never felt so dirty in my life.He's the only one that being pleasured.

I heard the door fly open.When I looked over, I saw.. Taylor. Sitting there with a look of fear & a bit of sadness.

"How Do You like that Caniff!" Austin said ignorantly while still screwing me.

I felt a tear drop fall from my eye. I saw how hurt Taylor looked, and surprisingly he started to cry too.

"Taylor?" I spoke

He leaves and slams the door.Austin gets off of me & gets dressed to go attack Taylor. I couldn't let him do that. I got of the bed & put back on all of my clothes and to go find Taylor.