Everything is Crashing

Andreas POV:I go back to the dorm, & sit back in the corner.Everything was crashing down around me,I hear the door open and I see Austin.He looks at me with those big beautiful eyes, & sticks his hand out for me to get up.I grab it and stare at him.

Austin:Hey, I'm really sorry..

Andrea:It's okaay.

Austin:Let me make it up to you.

Andrea:Okayy.

Austin's POV:I take Andrea to her favorite coffee cafe, starbucks.We sit down & start talking.I asked her "so, did you see Taylor tryout?" She replies in pissed tone "I saw him kissing another girl." I reply "Oh, I'm really sorry for everything thats been happening today." She says "You really shouldn't be apologizing." I say "I feel horrible." Andrea replies "If you don't mind, will you join me in Football Friday." I Say "Sure,What team are we watching?" She replied "Atlanta Falcons". I say "Okaay, let's go". With that being said we went back to the dorm.

Dillon's POV:I think I'm gonna sleep in my friends dorm tonight, with everything going on right now I don't wanna see Cecelia.I've already packed my bags, I think I'll let Andrea know where I am since she's my bestfriend and I don't want her to be worried.I text her "I'm gonna be sleeping in my friends dorm for a bit." She replied "Okaay,Please be careful." I text her back "I will, I'll text you later." after that I got text from Taylor "Dillon, I fucked up Andrea Caught Me making out with this cheerleader after my tryout." I text "Duudee.." Wow that fucked up but I'm going to bed, I head to my friend's dorm and immediately get dressed in my pajamas & go straight to the bed.