Flirt~ 9 Thunderous Urges

It's been approximately three days since my Kenny Bear has been gone. Three days since I have had sex. And, best of all, three days since Danny has made a move on me.

That was the most surprising to me, over the course of time. I expected him to use Kenny's absence as an advantage and try to get in my pants or something. He and Felicia had been spending more time together than usual, which was good. Yeah, really good.

I was sitting lazily on the living room couch, playing Candy Crush like I usually do when I'm bored. Nobody was home with me and I had nothing's better to do. well, I could have gone out with my girlfriends... but I didn't feel like calling them. I was just that lazy. What could I do to make my Monday more fun? We had a week off due to some really unnecessary fall break that was scheduled. What in the hell was I going to do for a week without my baby?

Felicia told me she and Danny planned to have a week filled with fun and lots of... sex, ugh. How can he kiss her, knowing those are the same lips that touched my junk? That is gross, gross, and even more gross. Well, I kissed Kenny after he... never mind. I didn't want to get into that part of my life. It was a terrible event I planned keeping locked away forever.

Hm, I guess I could sleep- wait, screw that. No nightmares for me. The last one I had was way too devastating and eerie. I don't know why I always had them. The weird part is, they happened more often when Felicia and I are around each other. Did she have something to do with my dreams? I'll ask her one of these days...

I sat quietly for a few minutes, thinking about everything that has happened over the week. Being alone was a good time for me to look over my life and learn from everything wrong that had happened.

Before I could even start figuring out what to learn, the front door swung open and Felicia stormed into the house, bringing a dark cloud of anger inside with her. A little later, Danny walked in as well, looking just as frustrated, but he managed to keep his cool.

"What the fuck did you mean by that Daniel?!" Felicia questioned furiously. She threw her purse on the floor and pursed her lips together. Her eyes were angrily stabbing into Daniel's and he looked annoyed. A small smile curled on my lips and I hid in front of the couch, out of their sight.

Oooh, this will be interesting, I thought devilishly.

Danny's frown deepened and he sighed loudly. "Do we have to do this now Felicia?" he asked tiredly. I could tell he really didn't feel like talking to her. But knowing Felicia when she's angry, she'll want to settle things as soon as they happen.

"Yes," she shouted, attitude spewing from her lips. "We do have to do this now! What the hell did you mean, "That shirt probably wouldn't fit me"?! It looked perfectly fine for my size. I'm not too big for that shirt, am I?!"

Whoa, someone was PMSing majorly. I almost felt sorry for Danny... almost. Poor straight guys, they have to deal with women's periods and their stupid insecurities. Ah, what a great day to be gay...

"Felicia, chill the hell out. I wasn't saying that at all. The shirt was way too small for you and you knew it," Danny deadpanned.

Uh-oh, he really fucked up. He said the worst thing possible. Oh hell, shit was about to get real. Felicia was going to give it to him.

"... What the fuck did you say?!" She boomed. Suddenly, her hand swung to his cheek and a fast, hard slapping sound filled the house. She started sniffing and tears welled up in her eyes. "I... can't stand you right now..."

Damn, he just screwed up an entire week that was supposed to be really fun for him. I watched in amusement as Felicia ran upstairs to the guest room in tears.