Flirt~ 6 The Date

I couldn't speak to anyone, especially Kenny. I couldn't look at anyone, especially Kenny. Why did I let it happen? Why didn't I try and stop him from doing that? But most of all...

Why did it feel so good?

Felicia was going to hate my existence. She would disown me as her cousin and never speak to me again! I knew she didn't mind me flirting with her boyfriends, but this took things way farther than they needed to be.

And Kenny... poor Kenny. He didn't deserve anything that was happening to him. He was trying to be a good boyfriend and I always ended up screwing things up. I seriously cheated on him the same day we had sex. Could I have been any lower?! I was a skank, slut, whore, bitch, and most of all, I was filth - completely sexy filth.

Honestly, Kenny deserved better than me. He deserved a guy that one, can stay faithful; two, isn't irresistible on so many levels so he won't have a high chance of getting cheated on; and finally, three, is not so easily taken advantage of.

This had never happened before. Nobody had ever taken advantage of me on such a high level. I just usually get tricked by Sasha into giving her my milk from lunch. Danny took things to another level by using me against my will.

Or maybe it wasn't completely against my will...

I could have stopped him from doing what he did. I could have. But why didn't I? Maybe a part of me really wanted it to happen. But my heart belonged to Kenny. He always made me feel like the only guy in the world when we were together. I know that my feelings for him haven't diminished at all. He was still my everything and more, but ever since Daniel and I started this game I had started to get these weird feelings. Around Daniel I felt like I had the bravery of those dudes from that movie, "300". You know...before they died.

Kenny brought out the softer side of me. Whenever I was with him, I felt like a delicate flower. A beautiful tulip that hasn't been tainted by Daniel's inappropriate actions. He always treated me with so much respect and kindness. We hadn't been spending much together lately, though.

Of course! That was it! We just hadn't been spending time with each other and needed to make up for lost time!

...I don't mean making up time by having sex like what happened a few days ago.

"Eureka!" I shouted, standing up from the lunch table. Sasha and Carmen eyed my curiously.

"Whoa, Ali Cat. You seem much better than you were a few moments ago," Carmen pointed out. Sasha nodded her head in agreement. "So now do you think you can tell us what was eating you away?"

I had been avoiding their questions - and definitely Daniel - all day. I was moping around the school with a rainy cloud hovering over my head. When I woke up to go to school I didn't even care to brush my hair, or put on some decent clothes. I was wearing a pair of loose jeans with a cut at the right knee - I seriously meant to get rid of those. They were sooo 2006 - and a bleach stained black and blue shirt that had a cute unicorn flying on it. I really needed to change my clothes. I looked like a homeless junkie!

Sasha and Carmen kept pestering me with questions, so eventually I just started drifting into my mind. I ignored them easily as I wallowed in my guilt. Well, until I decided to spend more time with Kenny. Maybe what happened was what he was afraid of. I was a wild child with an impulsive behavior. Poor Kenny probably just wanted to keep a close eye on lil 'ol me.

Anyway, now that I was feeling much better about myself I was deciding on whether I should tell my friends. My best friends. I could tell them anything right? They wouldn't tell a soul. Well, they had better not. I'd cut off their nipples if they did!