36. Thank You So Much

Thank you to all those who showered so much love on this book.    

               I am not someone who reads novels or books for that matter. I must have read at the max some fifteen story books in my entire life until now. Mostly books by Dan Brown, Khalid Khaled Hosseini, Chetan Bhagat. Five Point Someone is my favorite. When I read it, I felt someone wrote the story of my own college. Basically, all I read in my life were my syllabus text books, my engineering books and then Programming Language books.

                              And, what can I say about Sidharth? He is my love. I write about him in casual sex, next day he talks about casual sex, I make him eat crabs, and he talks about eating rattle snake, I imagine him in a black shirt, next day he wears black shirt to an event, then I imagine him in a sleek skinny tie, he wears that. Is he reading my mind? I ask. I think I am his soulmate. Hmmmm.. if only he saw me, he would be gone. Few people have told me they prefer me over Aishwarya Rai, and I believe I am better looking than her. lol.. See self praise can always please you. But, since I love Alia, I'll leave him for her. I like how Sid always comes across as this very sincere, humble guy, and I hope he always always stays like that. I don't want to talk about how handsome he is, because this book is more like, girls come lets drool over his looks.

                   As I told before, I have not read any romance, but I always knew it lives in my head. This book is straight from romance in my head. It's not lifted from anywhere because I haven't read any and if it looks like it has to be a coincidence. It has few things like weather and places that give a feeling of romance but they are a common knowledge from movies and real life. This book is sprinkled here and there with quite a few of my own experiences merged into fiction. I think it's given when one writes the book for the first time. It has to have a part of you. I am sure the part like dance party in college might come across as fiction, but that's real. In my college we had jam sessions at the beginning and end of every semester and one or two in between. I have noticed chapters I love aren't the most read ones. But the Library Love, Last Dance and Around the World-I are my personal favorites.

                     English is not my first language and I am not good at it. I really struggle conveying my thoughts. I read English as a subject only until twelfth standard. I have tried to write my best with my limited English vocabulary, though I can see how I struggled between past tense and present tense sentences to tell the story in my initial chapters and I think I got better with that in my later chapters. I'll try fixing grammar and sentences in them whenever I get time. Overall, I would say, I am satisfied with the way book has come out. When I started, I only had an outline of the whole story, and it was only later that I filled it with content. It was only after I finished one chapter that I wrote next.

                 I don't understand the comparison between chapters when people give like to one and not to other. It's okay but my take is it's not chapter wise, it's a story.. there will always be chapters that are there to support the next chapter. They might not be great but they take the story forward and give the required high to the next chapter. It is low that gives the high. That high cannot come without this low. So, I think if you loved the whole story all chapters deserve that like. They are not in isolation of each other.

            I request all of you that if you liked reading this book, wanted to read more chapters, then show it your lovin' in likes. Don't evaluate chapters like an examiner. They all are part of story that you liked and wanted to read further. It's never too late, even now if you liked this book, go ahead and show your love to it in likes. You might not see it as a big thing, but it means a lot to author.

                  There were times when I just wanted to give up. I was tired of writing, thinking about it almost all the time, my mind was saturated and I felt I can't think more, my all other works were suffering, but then I could not cheat those few ten people who regularly showed love in likes. I thought even if ten people are reading and want me to write, I have to finish it. They also know the ending but they want to know how I had thought it, how was it in my mind. I literally burnt myself writing but I kept writing because I am not the one capable of cheating anyone. Those regular eight likes in the beginning kept me going. I wrote thirty five chapters in a little more than three months, and they are not small chapters. Then editing it over and over making sense, logically putting things was time consuming, tiring, not easy at all. I know it might be easy for some you authors here, but for me, in my first time, it wasn't.

If you really enjoyed this book, then don't be a miser in showing your love. Clicking on a 'like' button will not cost you anything but it can be so rewarding to the author who spend days living in that zone to write what they write for you to enjoy in three minutes. If you liked it, wanted to read it, wished that author finished it and feel that others should also read it, want to recommend it, then please don't forget to put likes. Even now after the book has completed, go and put likes, if you enjoyed it. Your likes are reward to the author. I am sure every author here will agree. A big count of likes is the biggest trophy they can get for their work here.It really really means a lot. But if you just read it even when you were bored by it and then also you read it because you had nothing else good to do, so you kept boring yourself with this book and that's why you didn't feel like putting a like, it's okay.

                   I would love and really expect some of you to go and write your words of recommendation in the comments of first chapter because they are the only comments that a person sees under the comments tab next to contents tab on the main page of book. I would love to read what you think of the book overall.

               Thank you so much all of you, especially those who formed a kind of connection through comments. I loved all your comments and then those who put likes. I kind of know them also. So, thank you very much again for enjoying my book if you enjoyed it. If you thought it doesn't deserve likes but you still read it, I still thank you for reading it. It was a memorable journey with some of you and I am going to miss all that excitement of reading your feedback and comments after publishing the chapter. I can't thank enough to people who expressed themselves openly on every chapter. I really can't. LOVE you all and THANK YOU SO MUCH from the bottom of my heart.