3. Who is That Boy?

Naveen Kumar Gowda also known as Yash  as Yash

                                          Allu Arjun as Ram

*********************************************************************

                   When Abhimanyu woke up early evening, he was greeted by his two roommates, Yash and Ram. Yash was a very fair , handsome 5 feet 9 inches tall guy with nice hair  from a rich family. He looked handsome. Ram was an average looking, tall sensitive guy and a self confessed workaholic.He wanted to bring his parents dream come true. He was from lower middle class family.

Yash: Hi, new roommate! How are you?

Ram: Welcome to our room!

Abhimanyu: Hello.

He said rubbing his eyes.Then he looked up to see them.

Yash: Abhi,I am already so jealous of you. I thought I am going to be college heartthrob but looking at you now, I guess I have already lost it you.

Abhimanyu: No bro, you can keep all the girls, I am not interested.

Ram: Do you have a girlfriend?

Abhimanyu: No, I want to focus on my studies. Girls can wait.

Yash: He is talking as if one is always in command of one's life.

Ram: Love happens. We don't decide when and where's of it.

Abhimanyu: I don't change my rules, definitely not for girls.

Ram: College is one place that changes everything. Blame it on the air.

               They asked each other's where about, discussed their dreams, scores and college rules. Of course Abhimanyu had to lie about what his dad did and how he was from middle class family to fit in and live a life he wanted to. They chatted for long when it was time to go downstairs to eat dinner. When they reached the dinner hall. It was hustling bustling with boys walking around with dinner plates and chitchatting on benches.

               Abhimanyu wasn't sure if he liked any food on display there, but now this is what it was. He prepared himself. He skipped half of the food served and then took few scoops of  rice and curd with salad.

Yash: Are you not hungry, man?

Abhimanyu: Not much. Had a good lunch with 2nd year seniors.

Ram: What, with landing only you made friends with senior guys.

              The guy standing behind them said, these freshers need a lesson or two on being fast. He shouted and called out his fiends, Should we take their class tonight. A gang of boys sitting in a group on a bench said," Bring it on" and waved us to come to them. We reached them with plates in our hand.They looked at us and said,"Fresher's hmmm"

One boy said: Hey hero, tallest guy, who you think we are?

Abhimanyu: Seniors.

Senior Boy: We are in final year. Call us Sir. So, what you call seniors here?

Abhimanyu,Ram and Yash: Sir.

Senior Boy: So , when you freshers see a senior, move out of their way. Report to our room no.119 at 11 pm today. Okay ? Don't forget.

Abhimanyu, Ram and Yash: Sir.

Boy: Disperse.

Abhimanyu, Ram and Yash walk slowly to a nearby available bench with their dinner plates