Heaven

**Ally's POV**

Everything was dark. I couldn't see anything. Suddenly everything was white. The white turned into a street filled with happy people. They smiled at each other and waved. Everything was a light color. The houses were elegantly decorated, everything was clean and cheerful.

A mother was walking her teenage daughter across a street when the girl caught sight of me. She waved and smiled at me.

"All angels report to the church within the next hour please." A big voice sounded. Angels? I looked down. I was in a white gown with white sandals. Very bad fashion choices... Then again, who am I to say that.

The girl started to walk towards me. I turned around to see if anyone was behind me that she may be looking at. Nobody. I turned back around. She was right in front of me.

"Hello, I am Christy." What is your name?" She asked. I thought.

What was my name? Why can't I remember?

"I... I don't remember..." I said. She giggled and pointed to a little name tag attached to my gown.

"Ally Smith." She spoke. I was suddenly reminded of my past life. My mother, the fire... Even Blake... I missed him. So much. And I don't know why...

She unzipped a pocket behind the name tag. She took out a small folded piece of paper. Unfolding it she explained, "This has all of your information on it. Including any important names, facts, and your reason of death. May I take a look?" I nodded. "Please read it aloud to me? I don't think I would be able to read it..." I asked. She nodded and smiled at me. "It can't be that bad." She said.

I scoffed. She cleared her throat.

"Allison Marie Smith. When she was two, her sister, Abigail Henshell Smith, died of disease." I paused her.

"I have... Had... A sister?" She nodded. I was shocked. A sister...

"At the age of seven, her mother, Jenifer Hope Smith, died in a house fire, started by James George Smith... Oh my gosh... I am so sorry." She paused and hugged me. I just stood there.
"My dad? Why did he do it then blame me?" She hugged tighter.

She let go after a minute and kept reading.

"She is a... Werewolf?" She looked at me skeptically. I nodded. "Cool!" She jumped.
"Her pack, The Grey Moon Pack, abused her physically and emotionally..." She glanced at me. I nodded.

"Her mate..." She looked at me again. "Mate as in soulmate?" I nodded. "Is Alpha King, Blake Andrew Black..." She looked at me again. "Alpha King?" I nodded. "Hmm... Reason of death..." She looked at me shockingly.
"Suicide..." She turned around, looking if anyone was watching.

"Why? How? When? Where?" She started asking.

"I couldn't take it anymore... Everyone hated me... My mother died because of me... Well... My dad..." I explained. She nodded. "I am so sorry... I wish I could've done something about it..." She said. "But what could I do? I'm dead..." She slightly laughed.

I looked at her name tag. Christy Green. I unzipped her name tag and pulled oh hers. "May I?" I asked. She nodded. "Our stories are pretty similar."

Christy Annemarie Green, also know as Abigail Henshell Smith,

I stopped reading and looked at her.

"Your real name is Abby Henshell Smith..." I said. She stared at me.

"How old are you?" I asked. She thought door a minute.

"Well, let's see... I've been here for about... Oh... 15, 16 years? I was here when I was about 2 or 3? Seventeen or so, why?" She asked. Her eyes widened.

"You're my sister?!" She asked. I nodded and smiled. She hugged me tightly. And for the first time in forever, I hugged her back.