Chapter 1

A man walking his way to the river to catch some fishes so that it could be his dinner for the night when he found a young boy who was wearing weird clothes and had red hair unconscious floating to the shore. He hurriedly went to the shore to save the boy and he was successful in doing it. He didn't know what to do because he has never encountered such situation before. He planned on carrying the boy to his house so he could at least change his clothes or else the poor will get sick.

It was a little difficult for him to carry the other 'cause he was shorter compared to the drowned boy. With much difficulty, he reached his house and quickly changed the boy's clothes. The clothes were a little short for the later but it would do the work for the mean time. He covered the boy with a blanket so that his body is warm and then made his way to the kitchen canceling the thought of cooking fish since he didn't catch any plus he was lazy to go to the market.

***

Chanyeol fluttered his eyes open slowly as the sun rays hit his face. He took the time to finally come back to his senses and looked around to find that the room he was sleeping in looks odd.

So.. I am alive?

He removed the blanket and then noticed that he was not wearing the clothes he wore when he drowned but was wearing clothes whose style looked oddly familiar to him.

Wasn't this what people wore in past. But why am I wearing it?

He heard footsteps outside the door and soon the door opened revealing the person who he thought he would never meet.

"SONG JOONG KI?!" he rushed in front of the other.

"Ugh yes... how do you know me?" the other replied moving a little back weirded out by the other's reaction.

"You saved me and brought me to this set! So you are shooting a new drama and are you planning to cast me?! Wow!"

"Wait wait. What drama? I saw you last night floating in the river so I saved you. May I know who you are?" Chanyeol then noticed that the other was speaking in a very formal accent which no one would use in today's time.

"Why are you talking so formally Hyung? I am younger than you so chill." Chanyeol was on the verge of laughing and on the other hand, Joongki was getting really confused with the other's behaviour. "I am Park Chanyeol by the way, and I am a really big fan of yours"

"I am sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say properly but I think you said that you are park Chanyeol?" Joongki asked.

"Ah.. yes I am" Chanyeol replied.

"Why were you drowning in the river? Did someone try to kill you?"

"Haha... you see Hyung, I am really clumsy so that's why I slipped and fell in the river"

"Why is your hair red? Are you a foreigner? You were wearing different clothes and when I checked your bag for finding some of your information and I found many books. But I didn't understand which language was it written in so I kept it back and then I found many different things which I didn't see before and it's weird 'cause I am a scholar but you make me look so dumb."

"You sound so confused Hyung. Are you sure there are no cameras filming us? This must a prank"

"I... seriously don't understand what you are trying to speak" at that time Chanyeol looked outside the window to find women carrying groceries, kids playing and males talking. A normal scenario which everyone is used to. But what else he noticed was they all were wearing the traditional hanboks. Not something which a person would wear in day-to-day life.