prologue

It's a normal busy day. Everyone is talking to each other. Some laughing even. It's a pleasant weather so it is fit for family or friend outings. Where you see all the happy go people on the other side you see a tall boy with red hair sitting under the shade of the tree reading a book which he has probably read over 10 times already.

It's late evening now and the street lamps are all switched on guiding the passersby in the dark so that they reach safely to their destination.

Chanyeol noticed the time and saw that it's getting pretty late and his sister must be looking for him so he started packing his stuff. Chanyeol is a university graduate student but still he roams with his books in his bag just because of one thought-

"You never know when will you need your education"

He didn't notice that a rock on his way so he tripped and lost his balance making him fall in the river. For being a uni graduate, he didn't know how to swim. As he was struggling to come to the water level, he tried calling for help but no one was around. Probably spending their day with their family. The oxygen supply was getting less in his body making him slowly lose his consciousness.

"I never knew that i am going to die like this. Well no one knows how their death is going to come but mine is pretty stupid. Like who dies like this? Park Chanyeol. I didn't even get to work in a company. Didn't even get to find a person to whom i could love all life. I didn't even marry anyone and have kids. I just hope no one cries 'cause of my death. But my sister..."

Everything surrounding him turned black.