Chapter 4 - A Change of Heart

"You think just because you come in here with a pathetic apology we're gonna be friends now" Jonathan began to raise his voice at the now flabbergasted steve.
"Look man I dont know what you fucking want I've already said I'm sorry."
"That's not fucking good enough Steve, you ruined my life! You're a horrible pers-"
Jonathan was cut off by Steve colliding their lips together. Throwing him back onto his own bed. Jonathan's hands were travelling up and down the other boy's body. Moans and whimpers escaped from both of them.
"F-fuck Steve, I thought you were s-straight" he took a sharp breath in.
"So did I" Steve smirked as he crashed his lips against Jon's own.

"Steve, what about nancy?""She was just a cover up," he began to feel his way down to Jonathan's pants

"She was just a cover up," he began to feel his way down to Jonathan's pants. "I didnt want her. I wanted you." He stated.
A heat began to pool in Jon's stomach as he felt hot breaths of air in the crook of his neck. Steve continued to palm in between Jonathans legs, kissing down his neck as he went along.
"Sh-shit.... Steve I'm gonna..." Jonathan breathed out while Steve was still kissing his neck. Everything felt right as Jon went over the edge, he felt pure euphoria. Everything was quiet and all he could feel was Steve on top of him. Steve rolled off Jon and laid beside him.
"You're an idiot, Steve Harrington." Jonathan laughed.
"And you're beautiful, Jonathan Byers.